Hit the streets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tarvark

Acrobat
Do a good deed. Post it here. Help, love, inspire, have fun. :D

Go!

BTW, someone start it off and teach me how to put up an avatar.

Ok good job! Now deliver a baby...

Or open a door, or help with bags, or strike up conversation. Anything!

:D

I gave a transient a dollar this morning; yielded the right of way to a lady walking her dog and knocked down a spider web that threatened my 18-year old son...that's enough for an 8-hour period. :|

Mr. BAW said:
I gave a transient a dollar this morning; yielded the right of way to a lady walking her dog and knocked down a spider web that threatened my 18-year old son...that's enough for an 8-hour period. :|

Hehehehe, thats a good track record. Only way I can see you improving it is by cooking dinner for your family, paying for the guy behind you at a toll both and writing the great american novel and donating rights to charity...

But still pretty good! I think this thread will make a difference.

I don't know if this qualifies but I recently moved my Mac (computer) and I put in U2 . WAR cd....well I wasn't getting any sound out of my sound sticks......so I was getting fairly annoyed......actually quite irate because I could not get my sound to work. So I yelled out "okay Mr B ....so I won't listen to your CD after all"...and then I had this sudden sensation overcome me.....I crawled under the desk and still couldn't figure it out......then I tore through all my computer books and found the install instructions and found out I neglected to hook up the wire to the power source...:eyebrow: ....so the problem was solved and I was able to listen to U2.

But I know it was Mr. B who helped me........he heard me call out in desperation....credit Bono with this good deed.......:wink:

Re: reply

wizard2c said:
I don't know if this qualifies but I recently moved my Mac (computer) and I put in U2 . WAR cd....well I wasn't getting any sound out of my sound sticks......so I was getting fairly annoyed......actually quite irate because I could not get my sound to work. So I yelled out "okay Mr B ....so I won't listen to your CD after all"...and then I had this sudden sensation overcome me.....I crawled under the desk and still couldn't figure it out......then I tore through all my computer books and found the install instructions and found out I neglected to hook up the wire to the power source...:eyebrow: ....so the problem was solved and I was able to listen to U2.

But I know it was Mr. B who helped me........he heard me call out in desperation....credit Bono with this good deed.......:wink:

Um I guess that makes it 1 Bono and 0 for the rest of us.

For once I would like to beat that man. Then I remembered...I didnt write, play, and add to an album a song named miami :wink:

If I hit the streets at this time of night and offered to do "nice things" for them, I'd probably get arrested. :yikes:

...or laughed at.... :ohmy: :huh:

Back
Top Bottom