Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

:lol: holy fish!!
Actually, funnily enough, for some reason today I was thinking about registering a screen name for all of us...but the best I could come up with was SchmARWiann.

zonelistener said:
That's one spooky frog!

Or was I eaten by a frog? :hmm:

could be either. that's the beauty of paint. no fancy photoshopping here.

IWasBored said:

you just keep telling yourself that ;)
:madspit:

PS: We forgot to celebrate the anniversary of the time I ran you down in the Fleet Center. :sad:

Schmeg said:

Actually, funnily enough, for some reason today I was thinking about registering a screen name for all of us...but the best I could come up with was SchmARWiann.
...........One life, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other, carry each other.
One, one.

Schmeg said:

:madspit:

PS: We forgot to celebrate the anniversary of the time I ran you down in the Fleet Center. :sad:

:lol: that was a year ago already? wow, yeah, cos it was late october.

:ohmy: time is just flying by.

IWasBored said:

:lol: that was a year ago already? wow, yeah, cos it was late october.

:ohmy: time is just flying by.
I believe it was October 29.

I have NO idea where either of my REM tickets from last year are. That sucks.

zonelistener said:
I just turned on Iron Chef :huh:
:drool: Iron Chef Japan is great...it's sooo cheesey it's funny.

Who's the Iron Chef tonight? IWB, what was they guy's name that we really liked? With the glasses and the red outfit?

Kariann said:
Dinner tonight has left me with a nice headache and did very little to improve my state of mind.

We were seated at the same table that we've sat at each time we've been there though!
:(

:drool: Irish pubs

Schmeg said:

Who's the Iron Chef tonight? IWB, what was they guy's name that we really liked? With the glasses and the red outfit?

No clue. I have already changed it. harvey Birdman is on in 15 minutes...so I will watch Red Wings v. Blackhawks replay until then! :D

I meant to go to bed an hour ago. :crack: I have an 8 am lesson and I can NOT be late because the other Meghan (who spells her name wrong) is always late. So I think I'll go now.

:wave: Night, all!

:love: I was just tag-teamed by two ice dancing enthusiasts for nearly an hour...and I enjoyed every minute of it!

But I have to leave for work in 10 minutes. :(

I just got home from work a little while ago. I have to stay up to take the mini fahs to school. I am so tired. My body hasn't adjusted to the time change thing. No bed for me til at least 9:15 :sad:

Schmeg said:

sakai?
morimoto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom