Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

There were some traffic lights. It wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. :wink:

that's good. i was worried. i pictured 6 lanes all going one way. a frogger nightmare.

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I think the explanation is on the front page, but I'll say it again. :wink:

When we were in the car getting ready to attempt to drive the GA line over to the arena last Monday, we listened to some random song and then the DJ came on and welcomed us to the Kippiedelic Freakout jazz show or something.

And then we ditched Zoney in the middle of a 6-lane highway. :happy:
and because it hasn't been around for a looooooooooong time.....
typomeg.gif

zonelistener said:

The best was when I had to go to the bathroom really bad, and looked as if I was the frog in frogger running across the highway to get to the gas station!

FROGGER!

.... /
:|

look two posts up, i beat you to the frogger reference :p

IWasBored said:

that's good. i was worried. i pictured 6 lanes all going one way. a frogger nightmare.
:lmao: REALLY funny mental image of us running across the street Frogger-style there.

zonelistener said:

brain share

:lol:

so zoney, how does it feel to be part of the collactuve barina? that's the surest sign that you've been spending a lot of time talking to kariannarwschmeg (because let's face it, they've become one single person, split into three bodies). no post count can match this. before you know it, you'll find yourself watching iron chef at 3am and seeing commercials for...well, just don't watch iron chef at 3am.

IWasBored said:

so zoney, how does it feel to be part of the collactuve barina? that's the surest sign that you've been spending a lot of time talking to kariannarwschmeg (because let's face it, they've become one single person, split into three bodies). no post count can match this. before you know it, you'll find yourself watching iron chef at 3am and seeing commercials for...well, just don't watch iron chef at 3am.

No Iron Chef, please. ;)

shari schultz said:

and because it hasn't been around for a looooooooooong time.....
typomeg.gif
:eek: Hippie...Kippie...it's all the same!

IWasBored said:

HOLY FISH!!! :lmao:

We won't mention the commercials. :shifty:

shari schultz said:

it is typo schmeg by Queen Bee. To be used whenever schmeg has a typo.................

see? they're the same person, i thought it was arw! :shifty:

IWasBored said:

see? they're the same person, i thought it was arw! :shifty:
:mad: Just because we're attached at the hip online and when we're together in real life and when I say "We" people know that I'm not just referring to myself as royalty doesn't mean we're the same person.

I guess. :uhoh:

Schmeg said:

:mad: Just because we're attached at the hip online and when we're together in real life and when I say "We" people know that I'm not just referring to myself as royalty doesn't mean we're the same person.

I guess. :uhoh:

you just keep telling yourself that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom