Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shari -

I read more about the Saks North/Bon Ton deal today. I did not realize all of the stores included in the Saks North Group (Boston, Carson P. Scott, Bergners, etc.).

I am glad they are keeping some of the business functions in Milwaukee. Which brings me to my next point - Bon Ton is HQ'd in York, PA. York is also home to the second biggest Harley assembly plant. If m company wasn't in bankruptcy, this Bon Ton/Saks North deal would be the justification I would need to get a direct flight from Milwaukee to my location! :D :(

Kariann said:
The postal people are going to be so excited when I go to mail a few things tomorrow...I am finally going to have to say Yes when they ask if I need to purchase stamps!
:lol: They've seen me two days in a row at about the same time this week; they must think I'm looking for a job.

I have not needed stamps either day, BTW.

Schmeg said:

:lol: They've seen me two days in a row at about the same time this week; they must think I'm looking for a job.

I have not needed stamps either day, BTW.

I NEVER need stamps because I steal my mom's but I found out that she has none to steal at the moment so one of us has to get them so it's going to be me.

Mullet Mailman asked about my IRL keychain the other day.

Kariann said:

Whatever....

:sigh:

By the way when I was looking at my pics from the other weekend I realized that you really remind me of someone that was one of my closest friends awhile back.

Why the sigh? :reject:

Hopefully you don't hate this former friend...I would hate to remind you of that type of person.

zonelistener said:
Shari -

I read more about the Saks North/Bon Ton deal today. I did not realize all of the stores included in the Saks North Group (Boston, Carson P. Scott, Bergners, etc.).

I am glad they are keeping some of the business functions in Milwaukee. Which brings me to my next point - Bon Ton is HQ'd in York, PA. York is also home to the second biggest Harley assembly plant. If m company wasn't in bankruptcy, this Bon Ton/Saks North deal would be the justification I would need to get a direct flight from Milwaukee to my location! :D :(
Harley and Peppermint Patties too, right? We used to get Peppermint Patties all the time from Pfaltzgraff

Kariann said:

I NEVER need stamps because I steal my mom's but I found out that she has none to steal at the moment so one of us has to get them so it's going to be me.

Mullet Mailman asked about my IRL keychain the other day.
I never need anything because I never mail anything.

But you know what...I have to mail my car registration...which kind of pisses me off because I'm only going to HAVE that car for another 6 months, so why should I have to pay to have it registered for 2 years? :angry: Can I have a prorated registration, please? I want something new in May, even if I do have to pay for going over my miles!

Used to go to these seminars for the Home Store and would get pans , knives and small electrics and glassware, but Pfaltzgraff would only bring Peppermint Patties..............:lol:

zonelistener said:
ARW -

JessicaAnn (as you may know - like our very own Shari) lives in Milwaukee. She works for a PR firm the reps Leinie's....she is setting up an interview for one of the leininkugel (spelling?) brothers with Chef Andrew (KMSP) at YOUR favorite St. Paul bar (The Liffey). Go comment about The Liffey in the Polio Vac appreciation thread for me.... :D

done!

Kariann and Schmeg can also comment on the Liffey! They've been there :sexywink:

oh, i forgot to ask. what the hell is up with the title of this randooom? i seriously had to consider ever coming here again. hippies suck.

IWasBored said:
oh, i forgot to ask. what the hell is up with the title of this randooom? i seriously had to consider ever coming here again. hippies suck.
:laugh: I think the explanation is on the front page, but I'll say it again. :wink:

When we were in the car getting ready to attempt to drive the GA line over to the arena last Monday, we listened to some random song and then the DJ came on and welcomed us to the Kippiedelic Freakout jazz show or something.

And then we ditched Zoney in the middle of a 6-lane highway. :happy:

arw9797 said:

done!

Kariann and Schmeg can also comment on the Liffey! They've been there :sexywink:
:up: It's a good place! They make a nice black velvet and whatever I've had to eat there has been yummy!

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I think the explanation is on the front page, but I'll say it again. :wink:

When we were in the car getting ready to attempt to drive the GA line over to the arena last Monday, we listened to some random song and then the DJ came on and welcomed us to the Kippiedelic Freakout jazz show or something.

And then we ditched Zoney in the middle of a 6-lane highway. :happy:

:hmm:

6 lanes? :yikes:

zonelistener said:
Badgers play the Lions this weekend.

Go Badgers.

Especially John Stocco (I worked at his H.S. when he was still there - he was the QB for Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals).

Game is scheduled for 2:30 pm Saturday..........wanna guess what time I start work? :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom