Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
So why would anyone actually purchase the Pussycat Dolls CD?
Dontcha wish your friend had good taste in music like me?

Sorry, that was awful. :shifty: As a real answer: I have NO idea!! Other than because they think they're hot, but I don't think CF thinks that...

Glad it went all right otherwise. :yes:

Schmeg said:

Dontcha wish your friend had good taste in music like me?

Sorry, that was awful. :shifty: As a real answer: I have NO idea!! Other than because they think they're hot, but I don't think CF thinks that...

Glad it went all right otherwise. :yes:

Why am I not surprised that you did that? :laugh:

It was ok but not really what I would say fun.

"You're home already?"
~Kariann's Mom

I can pull lyrics from ANY group out of my ass, apparently! :happy:

shari schultz said:
and I quote myself, "House is evil and I love :love: him."
Crap, did I miss it?? What channel is it on? Someone remind me next week!

I was watching Grease. :love:

zonelistener said:
New from the Big G:

Blueberry flavored Nasty Grahams! :hyper:
Nasty Grahams?? What are those??

:drool: Grease songs

*hand jives*

shari schultz said:
and I quote myself, "House is evil and I love :love: him."

and i agree again :D

if he wasn't evil, the show would suck.

house :heart:

shari schultz said:

Oh, it was great................just ask IWB:yes:

:yes:

seriously, next to music and ice tea, it's my favorite thing in the world right now.

IWasBored said:

:yes:

seriously, next to music and ice tea, it's my favorite thing in the world right now.
:ohmy: I MUST watch this! What channel???

I never saw all of Grease and I don't care too
Stockard Channing was the only actress/actor that didn't annoy the hell out of me. If you cut out all of the other parts and leave Stockard Channings part in, only, I will watch it. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

:laugh: I actually knew that! :D

:lol:

so i've revealed this embarassing piece of information about myself before, then? i couldn't remember.

shari schultz said:
I never saw all of Grease and I don't care too
Stockard Channing was the only actress/actor that didn't annoy the hell out of me. If you cut out all of the other parts and leave Stockard Channings part in, only, I will watch it. :shifty:
:lol: Oh come on, it's fun!

Goooooooooo Greased Lightning!!!

IWasBored said:

:lol:

so i've revealed this embarassing piece of information about myself before, then? i couldn't remember.
At least to me. :D

*holder of priviledged information*

If I had Grease on right now I could say the lines with the actors word for word. I think that movie and Star Wars (the original) are two movies I know everys single word to.

Schmeg said:

:lol: Oh come on, it's fun!

Goooooooooo Greased Lightning!!!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I had Summer Lovin' stuck in my head for days once.........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

shari schultz said:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I had Summer Lovin' stuck in my head for days once.........nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

me too :crack:

but i still don't hate it for some reason. and that's totally the kind of thing i would hate.

shari schultz said:

:laugh: Me too and guess what? I LIKED IT!!! :evil:

ARW -

JessicaAnn (as you may know - like our very own Shari) lives in Milwaukee. She works for a PR firm the reps Leinie's....she is setting up an interview for one of the leininkugel (spelling?) brothers with Chef Andrew (KMSP) at YOUR favorite St. Paul bar (The Liffey). Go comment about The Liffey in the Polio Vac appreciation thread for me.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom