Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'll clone myself and then I can go to work AND help you move!

I better go now. I hope I don't fall asleep in my 3 hours worth of meetings. There's two meetings. I think I have a 15 minute break between them. :|

arw9797 said:
Hanukkah is late this year. It's during Christmas. Can I wait an extra 6 weeks for the Vertigo DVD? :hmm: I want it so bad but I'm poor :(
I was thinking about waiting until Christmas but I don't think I'll be able to hold out. I reeeeeally want to see the documentary part...if it was just the show I might be able to hang on. My PSA might be on there! :D

Schmeg said:

I was thinking about waiting until Christmas but I don't think I'll be able to hold out. I reeeeeally want to see the documentary part...if it was just the show I might be able to hang on. My PSA might be on there! :D

I'm sure I'll take an early lunch that day to go to Best Buy or Target and buy it :reject:

If I can clone myself, maybe I can see the overly pink store, too! :hyper: I need to get on this!

Re: Re: Re: Amanda doesn't read her Randoom

zonelistener said:

We were talking about department stores. I felt von Maur's was tooo PINK for me. I found it scary too! :D

Good Night ARW9797! :wave:

if you're talking about the other randooom thread then I did not read it :tsk: It was closed by the time I got home. If it was in this thread then....:reject: I guess I missed it.

ok goodnight Zonelistener Zoney! and The Schmeg!!!!!!

:wave: Night for real this time! have fun at your meetings in the morning...

We will now chop down the mightiest tree in the forest WITH...MC Herring!

I should go to bed too so I don't sleep away my day off. I guess I won't be skating in the morning...:whoops:

:wave:

zonelistener said:
You have to skate! :(

GO SKATE!

FOR US. FOR YOUR COUNTRY!

SKATE! :mad:

night! :wave:
:laugh: I will skate Wednesday and Friday mornings. :yes: Randoom and the country will be all right...for another week!

I went out to get coffee and gas earlier, and was gone for maybe half an hour. In that time I missed FedEx bringing me TWO packages and now I have to go to the FedEx station between 5 and 7:30 to get my stuff. :laugh:

New music and concert tickets! :hyper:

I have a headache and I need to go to FedEx. Maybe I should have some dinner first.

I think 2 packages is actually because I had to get the tickets in 2 sets of 1 each since the cheaper ones only had one lefy. :der:

Kariann said:
I'm trying to motivate myself to shower and make myself look decent. I really do not want to go to dinner tonight.

CRAP! I need to find a bag for her gift.
Have fun! :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom