Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my sister actually showed up and ended up doing a lot more than I expected. But....she had me get a bunch of crap down from a cabinet in the kitchen to wrap and then she decided she needed to leave :| So that stuff is now sitting in the middle of my floor.

I made her watch both U2 secrets from Conan. She thought it was funny but thought Edge sounded American not Irish. :shrug:

I just tried to call the house to see if it was ok if I come over to do laundry. There was no answer. They are never not home at this hour on a Sunday. *paranoid* Now I feel like they're ignoring me because they probably know I was only calling to do laundry. :|

arw9797 said:
my sister actually showed up and ended up doing a lot more than I expected. But....she had me get a bunch of crap down from a cabinet in the kitchen to wrap and then she decided she needed to leave :| So that stuff is now sitting in the middle of my floor.

I made her watch both U2 secrets from Conan. She thought it was funny but thought Edge sounded American not Irish. :shrug:

That's good that you got stuff done!

Secrets...:heart:

:sad: I'm so upset now. I can't think of any place my parents could be and my dad isn't answering his cell phone. If they're home and not picking up their phone.......

:sad: :sad: :sad:

:| :mad: Why do people come over to my apartment to help me move and insist on touching something I told them not to? I had a bunch of vhs tapes on top of my vcr. I told my sister not to touch any cd's or tapes unless they were in the drawer. Guess what she packed? Yep. I need one of those tapes now and a few of them were not marked but I knew what was on them by the spot they were placed in. Now I'm going to have to watch them all to figure out what the hell is on everything. :happy: I was going to mark them all before I packed them.

I'm going to hire movers. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:| :mad: Why do people come over to my apartment to help me move and insist on touching something I told them not to? I had a bunch of vhs tapes on top of my vcr. I told my sister not to touch any cd's or tapes unless they were in the drawer. Guess what she packed? Yep. I need one of those tapes now and a few of them were not marked but I knew what was on them by the spot they were placed in. Now I'm going to have to watch them all to figure out what the hell is on everything. :happy: I was going to mark them all before I packed them.

I'm going to hire movers. :mad:

I cannot even tell you how many times my mom has done that with the stacks I've had on the floor. Hope they are fun things to watch. :D

I'm so mad right now I can't even talk. I told her not to touch anything! Now I can't find the tapes and I've gone through the box twice. There's only one box that it could be in unless she just shoved stuff in other boxes.

I don't understand why my stuff is just crap to everyone and just thrown in boxes when I've asked them not to touch things.

Now I'm repeating myself but I'm so mad I could scream right now. :angry:

arw9797 said:
I'm so mad right now I can't even talk. I told her not to touch anything! Now I can't find the tapes and I've gone through the box twice. There's only one box that it could be in unless she just shoved stuff in other boxes.

I don't understand why my stuff is just crap to everyone and just thrown in boxes when I've asked them not to touch things.

Now I'm repeating myself but I'm so mad I could scream right now. :angry:

:hug:

It seems like they aren't listening to instructions...and if it's your move and your stuff I think one needs to listen to you call the shots!

:scream: I can't handle this anymore. I don't have that many boxes so I should be able to find my stuff. I'm missing about 5 tapes and I need to know where they are or I'm going to lose my mind.

No CPR class tonight...it's tomorrow so I can't go. :|

My mom is STILL in the Mood from Hell but I think it has to do with my dad because she didn't speak a word to him when he came in. :rolleyes:

I found them. They were thrown in a box with no cases on them. The empty cases were also in the box.

I wish I had some rum. I need a drink really bad right now. :mad:

:crazy: We should start a support group...Adult Children of Moms who Aren't Happy with Dads.

Our mascot could be :madwife:

I am laughing WAY too hard at myself right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom