Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-06-2005, 05:11 PM   #481
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:57 AM
I want to go do laundry but I'm so scared to go to the house.......

Old 11-06-2005, 05:16 PM   #482
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my sister actually showed up and ended up doing a lot more than I expected. But....she had me get a bunch of crap down from a cabinet in the kitchen to wrap and then she decided she needed to leave So that stuff is now sitting in the middle of my floor.

I made her watch both U2 secrets from Conan. She thought it was funny but thought Edge sounded American not Irish.

Old 11-06-2005, 05:28 PM   #483
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just tried to call the house to see if it was ok if I come over to do laundry. There was no answer. They are never not home at this hour on a Sunday. *paranoid* Now I feel like they're ignoring me because they probably know I was only calling to do laundry.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:47 PM   #484
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
my sister actually showed up and ended up doing a lot more than I expected. But....she had me get a bunch of crap down from a cabinet in the kitchen to wrap and then she decided she needed to leave So that stuff is now sitting in the middle of my floor.

I made her watch both U2 secrets from Conan. She thought it was funny but thought Edge sounded American not Irish.
That's good that you got stuff done!

Secrets...
Old 11-06-2005, 05:48 PM   #485
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Apparently I missed a really big argument between my mom and dad earlier...I'm thinking it had to be when I was on the phone.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:51 PM   #486
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm so upset now. I can't think of any place my parents could be and my dad isn't answering his cell phone. If they're home and not picking up their phone.......

Old 11-06-2005, 05:53 PM   #487
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I'm so upset now. I can't think of any place my parents could be and my dad isn't answering his cell phone. If they're home and not picking up their phone.......

That's kind of odd...would that have gone anywhere spur of the moment?
Old 11-06-2005, 05:56 PM   #488
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

That's kind of odd...would that have gone anywhere spur of the moment?
not on a Sunday and if they did, my dad always has his phone on.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:57 PM   #489
ONE
love, blood, life

Found a show on the Travel Channel that has it as #1 top castle in England. They are showing the crown jewels.
Old 11-06-2005, 05:59 PM   #490
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

not on a Sunday and if they did, my dad always has his phone on.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:03 PM   #491
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Why do people come over to my apartment to help me move and insist on touching something I told them not to? I had a bunch of vhs tapes on top of my vcr. I told my sister not to touch any cd's or tapes unless they were in the drawer. Guess what she packed? Yep. I need one of those tapes now and a few of them were not marked but I knew what was on them by the spot they were placed in. Now I'm going to have to watch them all to figure out what the hell is on everything. I was going to mark them all before I packed them.

I'm going to hire movers.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:09 PM   #492
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Why do people come over to my apartment to help me move and insist on touching something I told them not to? I had a bunch of vhs tapes on top of my vcr. I told my sister not to touch any cd's or tapes unless they were in the drawer. Guess what she packed? Yep. I need one of those tapes now and a few of them were not marked but I knew what was on them by the spot they were placed in. Now I'm going to have to watch them all to figure out what the hell is on everything. I was going to mark them all before I packed them.

I'm going to hire movers.

I cannot even tell you how many times my mom has done that with the stacks I've had on the floor. Hope they are fun things to watch.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:14 PM   #493
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm so mad right now I can't even talk. I told her not to touch anything! Now I can't find the tapes and I've gone through the box twice. There's only one box that it could be in unless she just shoved stuff in other boxes.

I don't understand why my stuff is just crap to everyone and just thrown in boxes when I've asked them not to touch things.

Now I'm repeating myself but I'm so mad I could scream right now.
Old 11-06-2005, 07:19 PM   #494
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I'm so mad right now I can't even talk. I told her not to touch anything! Now I can't find the tapes and I've gone through the box twice. There's only one box that it could be in unless she just shoved stuff in other boxes.

I don't understand why my stuff is just crap to everyone and just thrown in boxes when I've asked them not to touch things.

Now I'm repeating myself but I'm so mad I could scream right now.

It seems like they aren't listening to instructions...and if it's your move and your stuff I think one needs to listen to you call the shots!
Old 11-06-2005, 07:22 PM   #495
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I can't handle this anymore. I don't have that many boxes so I should be able to find my stuff. I'm missing about 5 tapes and I need to know where they are or I'm going to lose my mind.