Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom - Page 28 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-04-2005, 11:22 PM   #406
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:44 PM
In related news: I'm suddenly starving. I think if I don't put some food in my tummy RIGHT NOW it's going to get up and leave.

And I guess I should be...the last time I ate was around 4:00.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:22 PM   #407
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

That sucks they're doing it that week...

If we had our little U2 Fan Commune we'd all bring a big turkey and all the fixin's (with lots of vegetarian-friendly things for Amanda) and have a big old down home U2-family Thanksgiving Extravaganza. It would be extraordinary.
I dont know if they are doing it that week or not...we find out when her surgery is on Weds but it could end up having an impact on one or the other holiday's most likely. Thanksgiving is no big deal for us anymore since it's usually just us and maybe my aunt and uncle if they are in town. My brother and his family quit coming when my dad was going through his cancer treatment.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:29 PM   #408
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I dont know if they are doing it that week or not...we find out when her surgery is on Weds but it could end up having an impact on one or the other holiday's most likely. Thanksgiving is no big deal for us anymore since it's usually just us and maybe my aunt and uncle if they are in town. My brother and his family quit coming when my dad was going through his cancer treatment.
I assume it will be the cousins place for Thanksgiving......she always has a late dinner........I want early since I have to get up at the crack of dawn to be at work........*sends early dinner vibes to cousin*

So you find out next Wednesday about your moms surgery? *good thoughts continue to flow your way*
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:29 PM   #409
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


I dont know if they are doing it that week or not...we find out when her surgery is on Weds but it could end up having an impact on one or the other holiday's most likely. Thanksgiving is no big deal for us anymore since it's usually just us and maybe my aunt and uncle if they are in town. My brother and his family quit coming when my dad was going through his cancer treatment.
Weds as in THIS Weds??

Edit: Never mind, I reread another post. Just ignore me.

Thanksgiving is pretty low-key here, too...I used to miss the big famly thing but it's kind of nice to have a day to sit and relax and then eat and drink a little too much.

Edit: I meant to edit that post, not quote it!

Now that I've made a jackass of myself, I think I'm going to get some food!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:31 PM   #410
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Spring has come to WI early.........................in the form of a Robin...................Yount that is...............he is now a coach I could suddenly develop an interest in baseball. Robin's back, Robin's back

I should go to bed since I am sooooooo tired; I can't look away from the Vegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas setlist though (and the concert hasn't even started)
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-04-2005, 11:41 PM   #411
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Weds as in THIS Weds??

Edit: Never mind, I reread another post. Just ignore me.

Thanksgiving is pretty low-key here, too...I used to miss the big famly thing but it's kind of nice to have a day to sit and relax and then eat and drink a little too much.

Edit: I meant to edit that post, not quote it!

Now that I've made a jackass of myself, I think I'm going to get some food!

For Clarification....

We go see the surgeon on Weds in his office most likely to schedule the surgery.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:00 AM   #412
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann



For Clarification....

We go see the surgeon on Weds in his office most likely to schedule the surgery.
Thank you because some people can't seem to follow anything right now.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:03 AM   #413
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
Spring has come to WI early.........................in the form of a Robin...................Yount that is...............he is now a coach I could suddenly develop an interest in baseball. Robin's back, Robin's back

I should go to bed since I am sooooooo tired; I can't look away from the Vegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas setlist though (and the concert hasn't even started)
Epstein resigned officially from the Red Sox yesterday...he was the youngest GM in baseball and the rumor is the $$$ they were offering him was demeaning. Maybe I'll root root root for the Brewers next year!

The show must be starting nowish, right? It's 9 there...although the first three songs will most likely be COBL, Vertigo, and Elevation, I'll have to wander over too!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:11 AM   #414
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Epstein resigned officially from the Red Sox yesterday...he was the youngest GM in baseball and the rumor is the $$$ they were offering him was demeaning. Maybe I'll root root root for the Brewers next year!

The show must be starting nowish, right? It's 9 there...although the first three songs will most likely be COBL, Vertigo, and Elevation, I'll have to wander over too!
Speaking of baseball...the approval has been made for the sale of the contolling portion of ownership of the Reds have been approved so maybe just maybe we can get some owners willing to lay out a little cash to at least really compete with the other teams in the divison.

Reds prediction...Sean Casey or Adam Dunn will be traded before next season...I keep telling this to my dad and he says I'm wrong.

I need to go to bed.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:17 AM   #415
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Speaking of baseball...the approval has been made for the sale of the contolling portion of ownership of the Reds have been approved so maybe just maybe we can get some owners willing to lay out a little cash to at least really compete with the other teams in the divison.

Reds prediction...Sean Casey or Adam Dunn will be traded before next season...I keep telling this to my dad and he says I'm wrong.

I need to go to bed.
really like the new owner of the Brewers~Mark Attanasio. He did a free ticket giveaway for the last game, he got Robin Yount back and was smart enough to announce the raising of ticket prices for next year with the whole Robin coming back to Milwaukee!~smart man

Vegaaaaaaaaaas hasn't started yet :hmmpf:
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:19 AM   #416
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

really like the new owner of the Brewers~Mark Attanasio. He did a free ticket giveaway for the last game, he got Robin Yount back and was smart enough to announce the raising of ticket prices for next year with the whole Robin coming back to Milwaukee!~smart man

Vegaaaaaaaaaas hasn't started yet :hmmpf:
No and they almost need a new thread.

I'm swearing off baseball for right now. Go Pats! Vs. the Colts Monday night! Are you ready for some football? I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:53 AM   #417
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:44 PM
zoneys journal
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 12:57 AM   #418
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 01:44 PM
I have a sudden urge to read the journals
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 01:02 AM   #419
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah
I have a sudden urge to read the journals
It is classic
It is prolly how we, who are left behind, all feel
For a few moments yesterday when I got out of work at 3, I considered checking flights to Vegas and for tickets to tonights concert and then a flight home right afterwards~I had off today and don't start work until 2:30 Saturday. Could have squeeeeeeeeezed a Vegas concert in there, maybe........
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 11-05-2005, 01:12 AM   #420
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 01:44 PM
OMG...Zoney's journal is indeed a classic

And of course you could have squeezed in a quickie in Vegas *cough*

My only chance of getting to Vegas was winning that contest but sadly, I did not win

I am though going to to watch 'The Barbarian Invasions'

__________________

__________________
fah is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com