Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like helping people move, too. :grumpy: I think that makes me weird, but I like lifting stuff and then organizing things in a new place. :coocoo:

zonelistener said:

What day are you moving?

I need to be in Philly Sunday evening to send the Packers back to Wisconsin (with a lose hopefully :sexywink: )
I think you may get your wish.............
they just showed the fan that ran onto the field and grabbed the ball from Brett on Sunday.........:doofus:

Kariann said:
So who wants me to win Bon Jovi tickets for them this week? Or better yet who wants me to win them the chance to meet Michael Flatley?
OMG BoN jOvI!!!!!!!!11111111 :drool: :combust: :hyper: :faint:

Micheal Flatley could be interesting...

Kariann said:
So who wants me to win Bon Jovi tickets for them this week? Or better yet who wants me to win them the chance to meet Michael Flatley?

I have a coworker who worships the church of Jon Bon Jovi

tonight at job #2, Stuck in a Moment came on :drool: All I could think about was the concert of my life a week ago tonight. Then Always by Bon Jovi came on shortly after and killed my moment. I've had that awful voice in my head ever since :mad: :mad:

Schmeg said:
we have split the bulletin board at work in the stockroom the middle of it has a pic with Bono and Jon Bon Jovi together and then I have 1 side and she has the other...........COEXIST!

shari schultz said:

we have split the bulletin board at work in the stockroom the middle of it has a pic with Bono and Jon Bon Jovi together and then I have 1 side and she has the other...........COEXIST!

I actually hate Richie Sambora a million times more than JBJ. He drives me insane :yuck: :mad: :mad: :mad:

arw9797 said:
tonight at job #2, Stuck in a Moment came on :drool: All I could think about was the concert of my life a week ago tonight. Then Always by Bon Jovi came on shortly after and killed my moment. I've had that awful voice in my head ever since :mad: :mad:

I heard "stuck" in the airport today. One of my employees saw U2 in Poland, and then in Philly...I always fear him coming to Interference.

I want to come help ARW. :grumpy:

Black Friday weekend isn't even the busiest one of the year anymore.

*apparently WAY behind everyone else*

Schmeg said:
I want to come help ARW. :grumpy:

Black Friday weekend isn't even the busiest one of the year anymore.

*apparently WAY behind everyone else*

I know I would come out if I could but that isnt possible with taking off the next weekend and then the Saturday after that one and lord knows how many days before Thankgiving to be at the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom