Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My day so far:

Got up
Went to Curves
Went to Weight Watchers
Went to Soccer game
Took mini fah to birthday party

The rest of the day will include:

Picking up mini fah from birthday party
Taking another mini fah to her diving lesson
Going out for dinner with friend and mini fahs (Mr fah is going to the football game with my Dad)
Going to see the new 'Chicken Little' movie with friend and mini fahs.
Then sleep, lots and lots of sleep

I just worked over 9 hours with only a 30 minute break. :crazy: It was so busy so the time went by fast. This is a lovely view to come home to....:edge: I need to watch a U2 concert, NOW!!!!!!!

56096333.jpg

shari schultz said:

It is classic :up:
It is prolly how we, who are left behind, all feel
For a few moments yesterday when I got out of work at 3, I considered checking flights to Vegas and for tickets to tonights concert and then a flight home right afterwards~I had off today and don't start work until 2:30 Saturday. Could have squeeeeeeeeezed a Vegas concert in there, maybe........:coocoo:
:reject: For a few days early in the week I was thinking I could get out of work today and go, since I have tomorrow off.

Schmeg said:

:reject: For a few days early in the week I was thinking I could get out of work today and go, since I have tomorrow off.
Are we

silly?

obsessed?

sillilly-obsessed?

One of the mini fahs (the youngest) can't stay in bed.

She is standing beside me singing 'The Mummy Song'

It goes like this:

MummyMummyMummyMummyMummyMummyMummy
When is Daddy going to be home?

<---------because i told wankerman i was going to bring it back. rocking it old school, randooooom style.

I went to bed around 4 and laid there for awhile, just staring...and then I woke up at 9 and laid there for awhile, then I dozed for awhile...I'm kind of hungry but I can't think of anything I'd like to eat...all I really need right now is coffee, I guess.

Schmeg said:
I went to bed around 4 and laid there for awhile, just staring...and then I woke up at 9 and laid there for awhile, then I dozed for awhile...I'm kind of hungry but I can't think of anything I'd like to eat...all I really need right now is coffee, I guess.

I woke up around 9 this morning too....the collective brain must be in sync today.

I had a weird U2 dream last night.

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: that's 8 AM here and the time that I woke up.

:hmm: What's going on today that we all got up at the same time? :huh:
That's weird! The Collective Brain is strong today!

I am cleaning, doing laundry, importing CD's onto iTunes, and soon I will be copying dvd's, believe it or not! :D

When I'm done with the Great CD Import I will have nearly two solid weeks worth of music on my iTunes.

:combust:

it's almost 1 and my sister isn't here to help me yet. I even made lunch for us but got tired of waiting for her so I already ate. Whatever....

Hello Hello...still in a place called the suburbs of Vegas.

I awoke to united Airlies calling to tellme they were oversold. They were wondering if I would be interested in alternate travel plans. Well...airline talk always perks me after 4 hours of lseep.

They had options...but their 'compensation" was not enought to buy me off. I have a feeling that if they still need volunteers laer...I can make this a free airine trip. We'll see.

EXHAUSTED. Still AMAZED at the show last night. although I had a single seat....I was hardly alone :sexywink:

iTunes has gone on an importing strike. :grumpy: I guess 14 cd's is all the can handle at a time. In other news...I have Wake Up on there three times!

zoney! said:
Hello Hello...still in a place called the suburbs of Vegas.

I awoke to united Airlies calling to tellme they were oversold. They were wondering if I would be interested in alternate travel plans. Well...airline talk always perks me after 4 hours of lseep.

They had options...but their 'compensation" was not enought to buy me off. I have a feeling that if they still need volunteers laer...I can make this a free airine trip. We'll see.

EXHAUSTED. Still AMAZED at the show last night. although I had a single seat....I was hardly alone :sexywink:
I always like airline talk first thing in the morning myself. :crack:

:sexywink: :D

Edit: Your typo of United Airlines speaks volumes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom