Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:scream:I have no idea what the program is on the WB but Barry Bostwick was just singing Summer Lovin' from Grease................It's back in my head, make it go away...........*goes to listen to U2 LOUDLY* :scream:

shari schultz said:
:scream:I have no idea what the program is on the WB but Barry Bostwick was just singing Summer Lovin' from Grease................It's back in my head, make it go away...........*goes to listen to U2 LOUDLY* :scream:
:love: Summer Lovin :love:

:yawn: I am REALLY tired tonight...I made myself go skating this morning when I really wanted to sleep and now...I just want to sleep.

I think you can officially start watching Holiday-themed movies next week. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas...I seriously haven't since my last year of college!!!

:huh: I just updated my iPod and when I unplugged it my dvd drive opened...so I close it...and then my cd-rom drive opened. What's that all about?

Kariann, I stalked you in the Pittsburgh thread and now I'm downloading it. :laugh: Seems like others are having trouble, too...hopefully I can get it to work!

Schmeg said:
I think you can officially start watching Holiday-themed movies next week. I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas...I seriously haven't since my last year of college!!!

I dont watch anything holiday themed until Thanksgiving. I'm not really looking forward to it since who knows how we will handle it depending on when they do my mom's surgery. I think maybe once we find out about that then maybe I can think about holiday stuff.

Kariann said:

I dont watch anything holiday themed until Thanksgiving. I'm not really looking forward to it since who knows how we will handle it depending on when they do my mom's surgery. I think maybe once we find out about that then maybe I can think about holiday stuff.
:hug: That sucks they're doing it that week...

If we had our little U2 Fan Commune we'd all bring a big turkey and all the fixin's (with lots of vegetarian-friendly things for Amanda) and have a big old down home U2-family Thanksgiving Extravaganza. It would be extraordinary. :yes:

In related news: I'm suddenly starving. I think if I don't put some food in my tummy RIGHT NOW it's going to get up and leave.

And I guess I should be...the last time I ate was around 4:00. :huh:

Schmeg said:

:hug: That sucks they're doing it that week...

If we had our little U2 Fan Commune we'd all bring a big turkey and all the fixin's (with lots of vegetarian-friendly things for Amanda) and have a big old down home U2-family Thanksgiving Extravaganza. It would be extraordinary. :yes:

I dont know if they are doing it that week or not...we find out when her surgery is on Weds but it could end up having an impact on one or the other holiday's most likely. Thanksgiving is no big deal for us anymore since it's usually just us and maybe my aunt and uncle if they are in town. My brother and his family quit coming when my dad was going through his cancer treatment.

Kariann said:

I dont know if they are doing it that week or not...we find out when her surgery is on Weds but it could end up having an impact on one or the other holiday's most likely. Thanksgiving is no big deal for us anymore since it's usually just us and maybe my aunt and uncle if they are in town. My brother and his family quit coming when my dad was going through his cancer treatment.
I assume it will be the cousins place for Thanksgiving......she always has a late dinner........I want early since I have to get up at the crack of dawn to be at work........*sends early dinner vibes to cousin*

So you find out next Wednesday about your moms surgery? *good thoughts continue to flow your way*

Kariann said:

Weds as in THIS Weds?? :eek:

Edit: Never mind, I reread another post. :der: Just ignore me.

Thanksgiving is pretty low-key here, too...I used to miss the big famly thing but it's kind of nice to have a day to sit and relax and then eat and drink a little too much.

Edit: :mad: I meant to edit that post, not quote it!

Now that I've made a jackass of myself, I think I'm going to get some food! :happy:

Spring has come to WI early.........................in the form of a Robin...................Yount that is...............he is now a coach:dance: I could suddenly develop an interest in baseball. :dance:Robin's back, Robin's back :dance:

I should go to bed since I am sooooooo tired; I can't look away from the Vegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas setlist though (and the concert hasn't even started)

Schmeg said:

Weds as in THIS Weds?? :eek:

Edit: Never mind, I reread another post. :der: Just ignore me.

Thanksgiving is pretty low-key here, too...I used to miss the big famly thing but it's kind of nice to have a day to sit and relax and then eat and drink a little too much.

Edit: :mad: I meant to edit that post, not quote it!

Now that I've made a jackass of myself, I think I'm going to get some food! :happy:

For Clarification....

We go see the surgeon on Weds in his office most likely to schedule the surgery.

Kariann said:

For Clarification....

We go see the surgeon on Weds in his office most likely to schedule the surgery.
Thank you because some people can't seem to follow anything right now. :reject:

shari schultz said:
Spring has come to WI early.........................in the form of a Robin...................Yount that is...............he is now a coach:dance: I could suddenly develop an interest in baseball. :dance:Robin's back, Robin's back :dance:

I should go to bed since I am sooooooo tired; I can't look away from the Vegaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas setlist though (and the concert hasn't even started)
:( Epstein resigned officially from the Red Sox yesterday...he was the youngest GM in baseball and the rumor is the $$$ they were offering him was demeaning. :sigh: Maybe I'll root root root for the Brewers next year!

The show must be starting nowish, right? It's 9 there...although the first three songs will most likely be COBL, Vertigo, and Elevation, I'll have to wander over too! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

:( Epstein resigned officially from the Red Sox yesterday...he was the youngest GM in baseball and the rumor is the $$$ they were offering him was demeaning. :sigh: Maybe I'll root root root for the Brewers next year!

The show must be starting nowish, right? It's 9 there...although the first three songs will most likely be COBL, Vertigo, and Elevation, I'll have to wander over too! :hyper:

Speaking of baseball...the approval has been made for the sale of the contolling portion of ownership of the Reds have been approved so maybe just maybe we can get some owners willing to lay out a little cash to at least really compete with the other teams in the divison.

Reds prediction...Sean Casey or Adam Dunn will be traded before next season...I keep telling this to my dad and he says I'm wrong.

I need to go to bed.

Kariann said:

Speaking of baseball...the approval has been made for the sale of the contolling portion of ownership of the Reds have been approved so maybe just maybe we can get some owners willing to lay out a little cash to at least really compete with the other teams in the divison.

Reds prediction...Sean Casey or Adam Dunn will be traded before next season...I keep telling this to my dad and he says I'm wrong.

I need to go to bed.
really like the new owner of the Brewers~Mark Attanasio. He did a free ticket giveaway for the last game, he got Robin Yount back and was smart enough to announce the raising of ticket prices for next year with the whole Robin coming back to Milwaukee!~smart man:yes:

Vegaaaaaaaaaas hasn't started yet :hmmpf:

shari schultz said:

really like the new owner of the Brewers~Mark Attanasio. He did a free ticket giveaway for the last game, he got Robin Yount back and was smart enough to announce the raising of ticket prices for next year with the whole Robin coming back to Milwaukee!~smart man:yes:

Vegaaaaaaaaaas hasn't started yet :hmmpf:
No and they almost need a new thread. :huh:

I'm swearing off baseball for right now. Go Pats! Vs. the Colts Monday night! Are you ready for some football? I like it, I love it, I want some more of it!

fah said:
I have a sudden urge to read the journals :D
It is classic :up:
It is prolly how we, who are left behind, all feel
For a few moments yesterday when I got out of work at 3, I considered checking flights to Vegas and for tickets to tonights concert and then a flight home right afterwards~I had off today and don't start work until 2:30 Saturday. Could have squeeeeeeeeezed a Vegas concert in there, maybe........:coocoo:

OMG...Zoney's journal is indeed a classic :giggle:

And of course you could have squeezed in a quickie in Vegas *cough*

My only chance of getting to Vegas was winning that contest but sadly, I did not win :(

I am though going to to watch 'The Barbarian Invasions'

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom