Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Counting phones in my house

2 landlines - 1 is for our fax
2 cells phones
1 pager

My 9 year old mini told me that she wanted a cell phone for Christmas - I said 'no'

IWasBored said:

:up: i'm working tonight, but then i've got off until wednesday :drool:

My boss phoned and left a message for an overtime shift on Friday night. I might actually have to earn the $$$ if I worked OT on a Friday, so I said 'no thanks'. :D

I just spent FAR too much money at the mall. I was just going to the Clinique counter...but the shoes called me. And I found a pair of Ugg-like boots for $29.99; how can you leave that? Especially when they rang in at $26.99. Then I bumped into a friend at Old Navy and we went to Gap and I got a coat for $9 and a belt for $15 and, keeping with tradition, I had to teach the cashier how to ring me.

Schmeg said:
I just spent FAR too much money at the mall. I was just going to the Clinique counter...but the shoes called me. And I found a pair of Ugg-like boots for $29.99; how can you leave that? Especially when they rang in at $26.99. Then I bumped into a friend at Old Navy and we went to Gap and I got a coat for $9 and a belt for $15 and, keeping with tradition, I had to teach the cashier how to ring me.

$9 coat :up:

You just reminded me it's Clinique bonus time at Sears :hyper:

Is it really 8:00? How did that happen? It feels earlier. :huh:

fah said:

$9 coat :up:

You just reminded me it's Clinique bonus time at Sears :hyper:
:drool: Gap reward coupons are fun. I didn't really want to use my Gapcard but it was only $25 after I made the cashier start over. :evil:

fah said:
Holy crap, if it's 8 there, that means it's 5 here and I should be making dinner.

~running downstairs to put something into the oven or onto the stove~

:wave:
Can I have some dinner too? I'm hungry! :drool:

fah said:
Counting phones in my house

2 landlines - 1 is for our fax
2 cells phones
1 pager

My 9 year old mini told me that she wanted a cell phone for Christmas - I said 'no'

I think I'm one of the few adults out there that doesnt own a cell phone..... :reject:

3 landlines in my house, thats it.

Schmeg said:

:up:

I turned in my freebies for ON gift cards so I will have $50 to get stuff with. :hyper: I'm seriously considering stocking up on some fleece and there is a hoodie online that looks kind of fun.

Awesome deal on the Ugg-like boots!

Blue Room said:

I think I'm one of the few adults out there that doesnt own a cell phone..... :reject:

3 landlines in my house, thats it.
We have 1 landline and 4 cell phones. :laugh: Who even knows why we have the landline at this point...other than my mom only uses her cell phone to call us to tape reality TV shows for her when she's on the road...as she did tonight for me to tape Survivor. :rolleyes:

one cell phone in my, um, household

it is now 8:15 :yikes:

I just got texted while I was on the phone...two seconds later...someone else beeped in, and I was trying to send of an e-mail...all the while staring at some SNAIL mail (package) that I got today. COMMUNICATIONS ABOUND

ok...I need to go run.

I will answer the text later! ;)

Kariann said:

:up:

I turned in my freebies for ON gift cards so I will have $50 to get stuff with. :hyper: I'm seriously considering stocking up on some fleece and there is a hoodie online that looks kind of fun.

Awesome deal on the Ugg-like boots!
I officially looooove them...I've been wearing them around the house since I got home. :giggle: The $9 jacket was originally $88!!!!

zonelistener said:
one cell phone in my, um, household

it is now 8:15 :yikes:

I just got texted while I was on the phone...two seconds later...someone else beeped in, and I was trying to send of an e-mail...all the while staring at some SNAIL mail (package) that I got today. COMMUNICATIONS ABOUND

ok...I need to go run.

I will answer the text later! ;)
That's way too much multitasking.

*rocky music*

:heart: booooooooooooooooooots :heart:

Sorry...I'll stop now...they're just so warm and cozy!! I may never take them off!

so...I need to pack tonight.

Two bags:

Vegas.

After Vegas.

When I leave tomorrow morning, I will not return to my apartment until wed. evening. So, I have to pack everything for the weekend trip tovegas, and then for three days of work next week at the *other* location (which will include a two hour meeting in Detroit - but the actual trip lasts a day :crack: ).

I just played Life (The Simpsons Additition) with The Jim and The Girl. :laugh:

Kariann said:

That's how I was with my Uggs when I got them last year. Toasty tootsies!

That's a great deal on the jacket..what one was it?
It's teal with a fur-lined collar...removeable lining...not sure what it's called and gap.com is showing me a blank page so I can't pull up a picture. :grumpy:

zonelistener said:
with "jeff" ? :D
Or perhaps Stim!

Was your run a lot shorter than last night, or have you not gone yet? :eyebrow: :cutstherockymusic:

Queen Bee said:

He's still with The Girl? :angry:
:yes:...sorry to break your heart.

:sigh: Queen Bee never talks to me anymore unless it's about my attractive brother.

PS: your sig is awesome. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom