Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if my brother's girlfriend is ever going to pick up her car, or if it's going to sit in front of the house forever. :scratch:

Schmeg said:

OBVIOUSLY you should go in her place and she should work. :tsk:
She didn't buy into that when I tossed that idea out............I told her that to get into Vegas that weekend you needed a U2.com card from the U2 fanclub. That authorities at McCarren airport would be checking for the card.

shari schultz said:

She didn't buy into that when I tossed that idea out............I told her that to get into Vegas that weekend you needed a U2.com card from the U2 fanclub. That authorities at McCarren airport would be checking for the card.
:lol:

:love: The whole city full of U2 fans...that demented little idea I had of trying to get Saturday off and flying out there since I have Sunday off would seem just a little less demented if that happened!

Kariann said:

I needed more for the pain behind my eyeball.
:( Sorry, I thought I sent enough.

Can I offer a theraputic eyeball massage instead?

Schmeg said:
I wonder if my brother's girlfriend is ever going to pick up her car, or if it's going to sit in front of the house forever. :scratch:
I think she's here so the answer is: she'll probably drive it back to school tomorrow.

Kariann said:
Have I mentioned lately that I love the pic on the left in my sig?

I suddenly felt compelled to mention that again.
I love them both!

:eyeballmassage:

I was just coerced into watching a game of The Simpsons Life and listening to "adorable" Jim/Steff banter.

Ironic: They were debating a few days ago on how to combine their names and Jeff was on option...but Jim didn't like it because it's mostly Steff.

shari schultz said:

Our LP manager is gonna be in Vegas this weekend, and this is the part that galls me, she DOES NOT HAVE, NOR DOES SHE WANT TICKETS TO THE U2 SHOWS IN VEGAS...............:totally disappointed in a coworker: :tsk: :shame:

Good thing I will have my U2.com luggage tag/keychain with me! :hyper:

I think it's about time for me to go to bed.

Apparently there was a naked man running around in a bunch of trick or treaters in Cleveland and had to be tasered....he then was released and was arrested again when he was trying to kick in someone's door....again he was naked and had to be tasered.

Ohoi news at it's best!

ARW....checked in the local Target today (by the way...the last two cities I have lived in have had the WORST Targets ever...almost. I think the Old Brooklyn Park one might suck more)...no Frankenberry or boo berry left.

I had my last bowl last night. :(

tucan.jpg

tucan or tooken

Well I have watched the local sports and am scared of Mike Sherman 90 miles away........*cold steely glare of cell phone hatred* The reporter whose cell phone rang wouldn't fess up and apologize for not turning it off during a press conference. In turn Brett Favres Press Conference was cancelled. *Green Bay imploding* not a pretty sight. :eek:

My nice comfy bed and pillows are calling (not by cell phone in front of Mike Sherman) so I am off to sleep./overly tired rambling

zonelistener said:
ARW....checked in the local Target today (by the way...the last two cities I have lived in have had the WORST Targets ever...almost. I think the Old Brooklyn Park one might suck more)...no Frankenberry or boo berry left.

I had my last bowl last night. :(

I didn't think anything could be as bad as BP! :eek:

:sigh: the only box of Boo Berry left on the planet is the one that I'm sending to Shari this weekend.

:mad: damn you General Mills!!!!!! Why does Boo Berry have to be seasonal?!?!? :scream:

arw9797 said:
:mad: I don't know why I have 2 phones. No one but the wrong number ever calls me! :mad: :mad:

:sad:

i don't have your phone number, but i think it's safe to say that even if i did, i wouldn't call anyway. nothing personal, i don't call anyone. i hate the phone.

i disconnected my roommate's phone earlier, ran a 25 ft cable around the room to hook up my phone (she only uses her cell anyway, so i don't know why i waited so long to do this), just so i could turn off the ringer. for some reason, there's no switch the turn off the ringer on my roommate's phone. that would have made life so much easier. and it would have saved me 6 bucks on the extention cord. 25 ft of phone cord is a lot of phone cord :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom