Hippiedelic Freakout Randoooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starving. I'm gonna get some cereal. :drool:

Just thought you'd all like to know.

IWasBored said:

sakai?
morimoto?
Sakai!! He's the one with the granny chain on his glasses!

And you wouldn't want to meet Morimoto in a dark alley!

Speaking of weird food...off for cereal.

shari schultz said:
my mother and a coworker got into a little tiff on the phone today:happy: fabulous, fabulous day.
:yikes:

I started working at 11...at 2 A took her break, and then she had a conference call at 3...when she was STILL on the phone at 4:30 I had lost all verbal coherence (which I'm usually lacking anyway). I tried to tell C that I was going to grab a granola bar but I couldn't think of the word and started sputtering, "Graham cracker...candy bar...graham bar...aw screw it, I'm gonna get a snack." :coocoo:

Good story. :yes:

So today I was reading notes on an account someone noted that....

20% should have been tooken off for 1st time use of the credit card but only 10% was given so another 10% would need to be tooken off.

Yes people they typed tooken...not taken...not even took but tooken.

Kariann said:

20% should have been tooken off for 1st time use of the credit card but only 10% was given so another 10% would need to be tooken off.

I would have passed out if I would have seen a typo like that at work.......

:mad:

Kariann said:

Oh my God.

That person just needs to die. Sorry.

arw9797 said:

I would have passed out if I would have seen a typo like that at work.......

:mad:
I would have gone around the place and read it to everyone...unless English was not their first language, of course, but if it was...the Grammar Police would have had a field day.

arw9797 said:
My sister is going to Vegas next week for work. I want to go to Vegas! :mad:
Me too. I want to go this weekend. U2 should have announced Vegas before we had everything else planned out!! :madspit:

I think I am going to end all my posts with

Love, Meg

from now on.

Love, Meg

Schmeg said:

Me too. I want to go this weekend. U2 should have announced Vegas before we had everything else planned out!! :madspit:

I don't think I could handle U2 and Vegas all in one weekend. We should go in Feb or March :sexywink:

Is it just me or does it seem like most people are having a shitty week? Monday and tuesday were VERY bad for me at work. Maybe its post U2 show depression as well contributing to that feeling. :shrug:

Schmeg said:

Our LP manager is gonna be in Vegas this weekend, and this is the part that galls me, she DOES NOT HAVE, NOR DOES SHE WANT TICKETS TO THE U2 SHOWS IN VEGAS...............:totally disappointed in a coworker: :tsk: :shame:

Blue Room said:
Is it just me or does it seem like most people are having a shitty week? Monday and tuesday were VERY bad for me at work. Maybe its post U2 show depression as well contributing to that feeling. :shrug:
:reject: I've been having a good one. Sorry to bust your theory.

The middle of the week is over, though...only two more days until the non-retail worker's weekend! You can do it!

shari schultz said:

Our LP manager is gonna be in Vegas this weekend, and this is the part that galls me, she DOES NOT HAVE, NOR DOES SHE WANT TICKETS TO THE U2 SHOWS IN VEGAS...............:totally disappointed in a coworker: :tsk: :shame:
OBVIOUSLY you should go in her place and she should work. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom