Hinder - Lips Of An Angel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

intedomine

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
This is the worst song I've ever heard!

How did it get to Number One in Australia? Where did this Hinder band come from anyway?

It's just ghastly. Who's buying it?

People whinge about Crazy Frog getting to number one. At least that had some novelty value going for it.

This Lips Of An Angel song is the most boring, derivative and pointless thing I've ever heard. How could the band themselves even enjoy playing it? It's just horrible.

Makes Scott Stapp seem like John Lennon...

I agree, it's pretty ghastly - the song itself and the fact that Australians are obviously flocking to it in droves, :barf:

Hinder don't even make me laugh like Creed used to. "With Arms Wide Open" is IMO one of the funniest videos ever, :wink:

Saracene said:
I agree, it's pretty ghastly - the song itself and the fact that Australians are obviously flocking to it in droves, :barf:

They almost sold more copies than Snow Patrol last week....and that was without the aid of Grey's Anatomy! :wink:

At work I hear the song at least 3-4 times A Day on the Radio :mad:

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
at first the song wasnt too bad, but they overplay it on the radio and tv. it got old. now i have to change the station if it comes on :tsk:

I'm like that with Chasing Cars, Expect its a much better song than Lips Of An Angel :)

inmyplace13 said:
Creed + Nickleback = Hinder

My friends (coincidentally Nickelback fans) were raving about this album, and I listened to it and wanted to blow my brains out.

At least the album cover is good to look at:

B000AYYU4S.03.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Also, this same set of friends think I'm superindietastic because I like The White Stripes, The Shins, and The Flaming Lips. Not gonna talk to them about music anymore.

Last edited:
If you think that their version is awful, you should hear the country version they play on my mom's radio station all the time :barf: I somehow managed to tell her it was a cover song after I was done gagging. :|

BonosLil'Pal94 said:
same, except i still really like Chasing Cars. great song. i actually layed on the floor once while listening to it :lol: u know, like the music video :lmao:

:lol:

Yes, I agree, Chasing Cars is a great song....I'd much prefer it over played compared to Lips on an Angel :wink:

Back
Top Bottom