hihihihi----> I hope everybody GETS SUM tonight!!! XOXOXOXO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm enjoying straight up scotch tonight, since the Jameson is tapped (no, not Jenna), though I did have a few Sam Adams at the bar earlier, you know I have discovered the best way to lose weight is to get puke-green from seafood /alcohol mixing, or do heroin, and my self-help pamplet will soon be available online for the price of a cup of coffee, you can save a child's life :angry:

jenna jameson is les now isnt she? she is so hot, she makes my feet bleed.

i really dont remember what i was going to to say.

i got a new book though, it too is brand new - "Masters of Death" - 'the ss einsatzgruppen and the the innovation of the holocaust'

just glancing over the pictures and the accompanying cutlines, himmler was indeed the sickest freek in the party... i mean seriously, he collected books with the covers binded in human skin, as well as furniture made out of the victims bones.

there is just so much wrong with that.

anyway then, carry on.

The Wanderer said:
I'm enjoying straight up scotch tonight, since the Jameson is tapped (no, not Jenna), though I did have a few Sam Adams at the bar earlier, you know I have discovered the best way to lose weight is to get puke-green from seafood /alcohol mixing, or do heroin, and my self-help pamplet will soon be available online for the price of a cup of coffee, you can save a child's life :angry:

exactly
climb onto your seahorses

no no to heroin though
save that shit(e) for the young and the old

I do have to drink light adutl beverages now

fucks sake, for

i once read a thing about Himmler and it chroniclized his youth to adulthood and apparently he was sexually and emotionally abused by his father, i think that may have had something to do with him becoming one of the most evil men of the century

i always assumed jenna jameson was computer-generated

that's sick

Zoomerang96 said:

i got a new book though, it too is brand new - "Masters of Death" - 'the ss einsatzgruppen and the the innovation of the holocaust'

just glancing over the pictures and the accompanying cutlines, himmler was indeed the sickest freek in the party... i mean seriously, he collected books with the covers binded in human skin, as well as furniture made out of the victims bones.

anyway then, carry on.

:tsk: :| :ohmy: :barf:

Zoomerang96 said:

anyway then, carry on.

Well this is nice to know
Jenna called me, she said "who in the world is that kitten lover?"

I asked her "oh you mean The Wanderer/"

she says "No. I mean kitten lover"

Well of course I knew she was hot for you

But your feet might be a problem if they bloodstain

anyway

she may have a nice rack

:laugh:

The Wanderer said:
i once read a thing about Himmler and it chroniclized his youth to adulthood and apparently he was sexually and emotionally abused by his father, i think that may have had something to do with him becoming one of the most evil men of the century

i always assumed jenna jameson was computer-generated

This is why I always have gone with the inflateable lovers

that may be, and that is an excuse to maybe live in the streets or suck at holding down a job, but there will never be a valid excuse for being in charge of killing and terrorizing so many people for so long.

noone takes responsibility for their own actions, its always someone elses fault. as terrible as it must have been for himmler the way he turned out, im glad he was molested.

i think.

i dont know if i ever really wish any harm on anyone, no matter how bad they were, but himmler, hitler, forget it - make it the whole nazi command make a valid exception to this.

there's no validity, but there does seem to be a pattern in people who turn out to be evil, now many people who are abused or molested whatever don't turn around and kill and molest others, but occasionally it seems they do, it's just a trend that has been noted over the years, then again you dont have to be tortured as a child to become a monster, so who fuckin' knows, at some point there is some gross perversion that occurs in the mind, whether it's environmental or inherent or a combinaton of both is everybody's guess

go gently back into the night, I'm not the one you want babe, and anyway I'm not alone...

the thing is, people fail to remember that for every incident such as this where a victim turns around and does something like this, there are probably 5 times as many incidents were good they were brought up in decent homes.

i find it to be a tricky statistic where people dont see the whole truth in the matter.

girls dont like guys that are ugly.

its a proven fact.

and when i do get to talking to them at bars, like last saturday, i told them all that i used to be a janitorial assistant at a bakery on weekends until i got layed off 15 months ago.

ive been swinging in the job dept. ever since.

actually i dont think i mentioned working on weekends only...i dont remember...but the rest i sure did say.

also talking to girls about politics is a good move.

so many skanks.

I guess somebody doesn't like us?

oh, btw, I have no idea why this thread only has 2 stars, I never voted on it

LOVE MUSCLE said:
LEAB
quit yawning and gettin stuff in yer eye in my thread

this is supposed to be trash only

------------------------------

I would still be in bed if it weren't for some car alarm or something going off at 9:30am this morning.

:yawn:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Im off to a party tonight, but I can almost guaruntee that Im not getting anything except a headache and perhaps ridicule. No sex for me. I of course blame deathbear for this, by extention I can probably come up with some completely ridiculous series of allusions (or in this case, illusions) that fit the blame squarely on his or anyone elses shoulders... but since he takes the most heat around here, I cite him as my scapegoat unless someone else would rather.

Back
Top Bottom