Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Go ahead, it's an 80 second long intro which has elements of every other song we've recorded in it

Everything I want from a song :up:

And I'm surprised more people haven't done that poll, Justin.

Fez-Echoes then? :wink:

:yes: I'd like to see more people vote because I think the poll is quite fascinating. :hmm:

It'd be good if there was a proper indication of which way U2 fans swayed... although for it to be even half decent, ALOT more people would have to vote.

The Current tracklist for Midnight Daydream's untitled debut

1. Cat in the Hay (2:43)
2. The Unicorn Song (More than horses with horns) (3:32)
3. Last Gasp On the Warzone (3:02)
4. The Chase (0:50)
5. Pretty Lights (3:11)
6. Magical Land of the Unicorn (5:32)
7. Aqua-Dementia (3:05)
8. Getaway (3:43)
9. The Moon (?:??)

Should be good :wink:

:wave: Yes we were, I think it's pretty interesting although only about 20 people have posted in it :lol:

yeah i voted in it and i was like "yeah!! this is gonna be good!"

then i saw like 6 people had voted for each category :huh: which doesn't show much of anything :lol:

but yeah, it is very interesting to know, esp. because some people are like "yeah, they're a christian rock band rightttttt???" and i'm like "they're.so.much.more.than.that" :angry:

yeah i voted in it and i was like "yeah!! this is gonna be good!"

then i saw like 6 people had voted for each category :huh: which doesn't show much of anything :lol:

but yeah, it is very interesting to know, esp. because some people are like "yeah, they're a christian rock band rightttttt???" and i'm like "they're.so.much.more.than.that" :angry:

It really doesn't mean anything does it? :lol: As if that means ANYTHING, U2 are a liberal band... and are all the fans liberal? Me thinks not, sadly!

The odd thing about the results so far is that only three people said a religion that wasn't Christianity. :hmm:

I thought the results were pretty odd actually too... I thought it'd be overwhelmingly atheist! But that's because I'm an idiot and presumed that just because everyone I know personallys an atheist, all the U2 fans would be too :lol:

I've read it too

What time are they being announced at?

By the way if anyone has an cool guitar riffs or any musical parts I sure could do with stealing them some ideas :wink:

Back
Top Bottom