Higher than everyone in the Cedars Of Lebanon,It`s The Communist Sun God Worshipers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See I have to disagree with that. Observation IS the basis of science. Experience IS the spark of science. Darwin didn't have genetic science but based on observation he was able to create the theory of natural selection and everything we are talking about here. It is the wondering mind that gives rise to science. That's why I feel they are closer than people think. For instance, Hobbes version of state of nature is something to be expanded upon in later centuries in behavioral psychology. Philosophy is the idea before the science is there. :up:

See, you're obviously a natural born philosopher because you're applying philosophical thinking (which I don't think is mostly present in Science) to Scientific research! Like I said - you will get varying degrees of philosophy which fan out across a degree of topics, one being Science, but I prefer a certain detachment from theory, thesis and evidence. I do not care for the evidence anymore, not at all. I think I'm just having a crisis of faith and don't know what to think; having been brought up with Science, I now want to branch away.

Back
Top Bottom