high school egg babies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Did you have an egg baby in high school?

• Yes, I had to raise an egg

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No, but we had those screaming fake babies

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • No, they gave us real babies

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I had no baby-related assignment

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters
They had this at my school, both the eggs and the flour sacks. I never had one myself, but I did babysit my sister's flour baby for an evening.

we didn't have the egg experiment here, either, but i remember in grade 9 sex ed class, they did show us a video of a woman giving birth. :huh: i don't know if it swayed any of us to not have sex until we were older, but it scared the heck outta me. that was 15 years ago now and i still shudder at the memory.

HeartlandGirl said:
They had this at my school, both the eggs and the flour sacks. I never had one myself, but I did babysit my sister's flour baby for an evening.

Just exactly what does that entail? Do you have to protect it from the stoners who just have to make cookies?

We didn't need egg babies (or any other types) when I was in high school. We had nuns. They sure shut down the libido quickly. :eek:

Oh...I also just remembered...

With those screaming doll babies we had, some of the students received crack babies...babies that were born to a mom who did drugs. The crack babies were much harder to take care of. Cried a lot more often. :crack:

Bonochick said:
I had a screaming fake baby. The class I was in was the first to get to test them. It started screaming during my math test, and I had to leave the room...I lost time off my test. :mad:

Then it started screaming while I was peeing between classes...so I was stuck because I had to hold the key in the damn baby, and I couldn't get my pants up, so I was late for class. :mad:

That lovely mental image has been brought to you by Bonochick! :wink:
:applaud:

We have the screaming fake babies. But since I've never set foot in a home ec. class, I haven't had to deal with the annoying bastards.

I'd make a horrible mother.

We had flour babies with a little stamp on them in case you broke the bag, you'd b nailed. Well, I dropped my 'baby' and I actually snuck in my teacher's classroom and 'borrowed' the stamp. :angel: I got an 'A' on the assingment!

Back
Top Bottom