Hideous looking Madonna!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin24

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
madge1.jpg

Any one want to give her a gift card for Botox injections??

http://www.mirror.co.uk/archive/archive/tm_objectid=16628069&method=full&siteid=94762-name_page.html

Justin24 said:

Any one want to give her a gift card for Botox injections??

Oh grow up. And shame on you for suggesting that women should not age naturally.

:down:

I'm guessing your a madonna fan. I was just having fun. I mean we make fun of the people trying out for American Idol??

Actually, I don't want to chip in for Botox for her ... there's too many Botoxed famous women out there already.

Let her have her wrinkles!

This is just a very unflattering photo, probably a very bad angle. Happens to all of us at some point or other, unfortunately it seems the celebrities are the ones who take so much slack for not looking "perfect".

I also can't help but wonder if the photo's been doctored to look worse. After all "oh my! see how bad [insert name of celebrity here] looks now!" sells tabloids.

:shrug:

Riiight...Madonna's just been looking hideous lately, especially last summer at Live 8. :rolleyes:

418888.JPG

madonna_gallery__435x550.jpg

sq-live-8-london-perf.jpg

live8_02.jpg
[/img]

57.jpg

Here she is looking hideous again in fall 2005:

medium_hotelparis_23-09-2005.jpg

And wow, she really should have stayed home here:

madonna2005.jpg

Sorry for the sarcasm, and I realize beauty is very subjective, but I honestly think that you can not like her music, you can not like her personality, but my God, she's 47 years old, people, and look at her!! She looks better than most 25 year olds.

MsGiggles said:
Of course she looks good for 47 - she's had work done

I don't think she "looks good for 47." I think she looks fantastic for any age. Look at her body. That body comes from dancing, yoga and pilates, not from surgery. She might get botox for public appearances (few celebs don't) but if she's had major work done on her face she wouldn't look like she does in exhibit A. To me, she looks like she's ageing naturally and that's why I think she looks so great. People with cosmetic surgery usually don't look that good; they look weird. But even if she did have some nips and tucks, who cares. The world is cruel to ageing female celebrities. They're damned if they have work done and damned if they don't. To say she looks good just because she's had work done is bullshit because it discounts the fact that she is notoriously health conscious; she takes care of herself, she eats well, she works out, she takes care of her skin. All of that contributes to how great she looks, even if she did have some work done as well.

Last edited:
the fact that women, madonna or otherwise, have to endure such public scrutiny over their appearance is appalling. women aren't allowed to age gracefully in our culture without someone posting a not-so-flattering picture all over the internet.

how often do men have to put up with this?

madge looks fabulous. i don't enjoy her music as much as i did when i was a kid, but if i look like her when i'm 47, i'll be a happy girl.

Last edited:
lmjhitman said:
the fact that women, madonna or otherwise, have to endure such public scrutiny over their appearance is appalling. women aren't allowed to age gracefully in our culture without someone posting a not-so-flattering picture all over the internet.

madge looks fabulous. i don't enjoy her music as much as i did when i was a kid, but if look like her when i'm 47, i'll be a happy girl.

Exactly. :up:

I think that's just one unflattering photo of her :shrug:

And besides the fact that I think she's pretty anyway, the woman looks damn good for being 47 years old, and I'm sure she works her ass off to look like that :bow: :wink:

lmjhitman said:

madge looks fabulous. i don't enjoy her music as much as i did when i was a kid, but if i look like her when i'm 47, i'll be a happy girl.

RIGHT ON LMJIHITMANANBKDHDHKHDLENDORE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shes an exceptional woman and i really dont think shes had all that much work done
i think maybe collegen enhancements to her lips and some botox
but the body is all hers.

She looks FAB in the "hung up" video

Great dancer, nice figure and she has two kids:ohmy:

Go Madonna:up:

Looking at that picture again, that can't really be her, her teeth aren't that screwed up:eyebrow:

***8000 Posts :ohmy: ***

I think that is just a terrilbly unfluttering angle. Almost everyone has their 'better' side. I do think that Madonna is in great shape, but she can afford it, the hours in the gym, the people to manage her time/kids/dinner. And while I think it would be great if we could live in a world where women can 'age gracefully' I think you're living under a rock if you think Madge hasn't had Botox...he face has that 'frozen' look.

Back
Top Bottom