Hideous looking Madonna!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
joyfulgirl said:
Sorry for the sarcasm, and I realize beauty is very subjective, but I honestly think that you can not like her music, you can not like her personality, but my God, she's 47 years old, people, and look at her!! She looks better than most 25 year olds.
yes, it is subjective. i don't recall saying i thought she's had work done or that she needed to. i just personally don't find her attractive. i don't find a lot of famous people attractive. i didn't think there'd be fans jumping at the bit though cramming pictures of her down my throat trying to prove how gorgeous she is. beauty is very subjective like you said, so am i not entitled to my own opinion?

i will at least say that while i don't think she's pretty, i'd kill for that body. but if i had her money, i could have such a body, even at 47 :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

yes, it is subjective. i don't recall saying i thought she's had work done or that she needed to. i just personally don't find her attractive. i don't find a lot of famous people attractive. i didn't think there'd be fans jumping at the bit though cramming pictures of her down my throat trying to prove how gorgeous she is. beauty is very subjective like you said, so am i not entitled to my own opinion?

i will at least say that while i don't think she's pretty, i'd kill for that body. but if i had her money, i could have such a body, even at 47 :wink:

If you'd said you didn't think she was "pretty" or "attractive," I would have had no response. It was the word "hideous" that prompted the photos (which were in no way crammed down your throat--simply posted).

I also think you could have a great body with or without a lot of money. :wink:

joyfulgirl said:
If you'd said you didn't think she was "pretty" or "attractive," I would have had no response. It was the word "hideous" that prompted the photos (which were in no way crammed down your throat--simply posted).

I also think you could have a great body with or without a lot of money. :wink:
i simply used the word hideous because that was the word used in the thread title. if it had been unattractive or ugly i would've used that one. :) although if it had been something really harsh i would've chosen another adjective. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom