Hi! hello....gday....got an announcement for y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mandalay this thread was disappearing into the ether all on its own lol.
I spose I dont care anymore who knows. I am having doubts about the suredness of my secret anyway. Just dont think things will turn out to be a bed of roses etc.
If anyone cares (which I didnt think anyone would...really) you can spill the beans.
And Lemonite has an exquisite use of proper nouns. Always loved that about Mr Lemonite. I doubt he intends to be an ass. If he does, he prolly knows better than anyone what he can do with himself. -> ! And here's a present for ya Lemonite -> :)

:lemon:

spill-beans.jpg

My guess is she's pregnant... but isn't entirely sure yet.... :eyebrow: Am I even close?

Same here Angel.
I think theyre having a baby.:)

Just be sure that baby is born Republican;)
thank you-
diamond
:)

lmao I thought this thread had long died.

Wow Angel, you are so close. I AM preggers, but only 8 weeks. They say wait til 12 to tell folks but I was one of those kids who waited up til 2am on chrissie eve trying to see santa. I have next to Buckleys of keeping shut about this for another 4 weeks!

I shouldn't have even started this thread. I really didnt think anyone would even reply to this. I thought you'd all roll your eyes and do a Lemonite on me and call me an attention seeker lol.

So yes......thats my announcement.

Sorry for my mood swings....I have learnt to blame the hormones...:D

Oh and Diamond? I'm not sure what makes a republican (hehehe), but if they form their own opinions about anything and can remain open minded? I'll be happy.

:)

Btw the day of Woe has arrived....Mini-me's....mwahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom