Hi.................................................

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hi everyone, can I cry with u?

I wanna cry with u!

Yep, got my car, but already did my first screw-up..................:sad:

no, no accident..

but no tanks to Maddies forgetfulness..........

For two days I was wondering why the back seats were wringin with dampness and wetness........

we thought it was leak..............................

no.

we thought it was rain that came through when Maddie accidently forgot to put passenger side window right up...

no...

Maddie opens boot last night to put brothers shoppin in........

to discover.....

a Tesco bag

with empty ice-cube bag in it...

yes, Friday night mum asked me to pick ice up, but in excitement in tryin to catch the Ozzys, I forgot to lift them out, and no-one asked if theyd been bought to remind me.

so for 3 days

three fuking days

my seats have been like that

Im such a d*ck......

a new car

Im tryin to get it sorted with Dehumidifier......and will need to use it and hairdryer tonight, plus absorb any water under seats today.....

I keep thinkin Ive fuked it up already with the fact it lay there for 3 days.............

prob mould and rot already

Im such a fuk-up

ye all stop laffin now.

I want to go home and cry

over my dumb self......

:(

:sad:

*walks out door*

:hug:

:wave:
Maddie don't feel bad... these things happen, it was just water. In my car I left an unopened can of soda on the seat and this was during the summer and with the heat the can exploded while I was driving. There was hot soda spraying everywhere :laugh: it took forever get it cleaned. Then there was the time I was driving home from work and I had a bit of a stomach bug and didn't pull over in time.

:no: aw maddie maddie maddie... I feel your pain. Doesn't it all just make you wanna beat your head against a wall? I was driving my moms rather nice cadillac when I backed it right into a lamp pole. The the worse part was I knew it was there all along! Argh! :tsk: Unfortunately because it's a rather hard piece to find, I'm having to drive around town with a ghetto looking tail light and bent up bumper. Cheer up though maddie, even if ya have to take the seat out to air dry, it'll all work out.

I remember one of my family friends bought a brand new peugeot 206 when they first came out, and the next day he managed to break a huge bottle of whiskey in the boot. it all seeped into the seats and the car still stank of whiskey 3 years later. so take comfort that it wasn't whiskey, Maddie!!!

Don't feel bad, maddie...we've all done stuff like that! :hug:

One time, I went to the store and got 4 gallons of milk...and then I left them sitting on the table all morning and afternoon! They were completely warm! I thought MAYBE if I put them in the fridge...they would be okay...

But then dad poured himself a glass. :uhoh: And it was sour and gross...I was like, "Oh yeah...'bout that..."

I felt stupid at the time because I had wasted so much milk and was just plain an idiot for leaving the milk sit out all day...but...looking back...it's kinda funny. :D

You'll laugh about it someday, maddie. :hug:

Cleasai said:
I'm having to drive around town with a ghetto looking tail

Aint nuttin wrong wid bein gheto, and long as you are fabulous. :sexywink:

Seriously, at least it was water. I would just say get a wet/dry shop vac and that will get most of it up.

I know I know, its only water but I intended to NOT eat or drink (water only) anything is this one...........sure last time I had chocolate marks and burst smoothies upon my sides!

no nice

no nice at all.

well this may take at least 2 nights to get at and dry.....and I wish I had a garage to do it in as its too dark to see.........and my brothers humidifier is the weight equivalent of like two feckin bowling balls! - for fuk sake.............

oh if only if only I could afford a sleek black leather seated extremely easily cleanable car with sealed entrances everywhere, Id be a happy girl!

u dont see illegal street racers with filthy cars, they are their pride and joy and no-one EVER calls them obsessive! not while u admire what they drive!

Im too scared to wash the car this weekend..........:D

actually I need to 'Zoo Confess' on somethin...........u will ALL laugh at it..............:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom