Heywow! Conan is hot!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just look at the hair :cute:

Picture1131.jpg

MsMofoGone said:
Conan :tsk:

Adam :drool:

Agreed

To: i_love_adam is this a new found crush for Conan because of U2's appearence on the show? Conan just does not seem to be your type:confused: He and the Silver fox are totally different kinds of guys.

Adam Clayton = cool, charming, quite
Conan O'Brein = funny, silly, loud
see what I mean, hon:wink:
Well both guys are good at what they do

I think Conan is attractive in the nerdy kind of way. But his personality and humor definetly make him more attractive than his looks alone. :up:

Carmelu2fan said:

Conan O'Brein = funny, silly, loud

:hmm: Well, I'll agree with the 'silly and loud' mention !! :wink:

I don't really think of him as funny ... :no:
His humor is more of an old "slapstick" comedy routine than him being hilariously funny with laughable jokes. :reject:

Hello HelloAngel! I meant to start a completely new, randooom thread here. I thought Lemonade stand was the place! Where was this thread moved FROM? I thought I posted it here... my memory is failing me!

thanks for the sweet pic arhitetka!! Yayyers!

I know,Carmel! Adam and Conan are worlds APART! Adam is TOO special! But 6'4 (Conan) is a real special, sexy height tho!! Adam is still TOPS!

now, Conan the barbarian/destroyer/whatever is a totally different story! bleeeh!

MsMofoGone said:

:hmm: Well, I'll agree with the 'silly and loud' mention !! :wink:

I don't really think of him as funny ... :no:
His humor is more of an old "slapstick" comedy routine than him being hilariously funny with laughable jokes. :reject:

I find his "slap stick" and snappy come-backs quite funny:shrug:

I know it is chessy but it works for me.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom