Hey Zonelistner!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HEY MADDIE!

I just spotted ye and had to ask you- look at the busstops aroond belfast- theres one ad that says BONO VS ELVIS- my eyesight is crap and i need to wear glasses for distance but blarg i couldnt read it from the bus today cus i had no glasses on- look oout for them and tell me what its all about girlie :D :D :D

At your request.....

It is actually a White Bear.....

334%3B359923232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E4%3B7%3E6%3C4%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232393%3B457%3A%3Bnu0mrj

If you can't laugh at yourself....you shouldn't laugh at anyone else!

mad1 said:
Ok no problem girlie.....but be here tomorrow in case I have an answer....ok girlie?

good girlie...........!:D

OK! I was oot in town today in that bloody rain gah!!

I got cool pink pj trousers in primark-they are stripey and sooo cute and pink and just aaah lovely :heart:

Re: At your request.....

zonelistener said:
If you can't laugh at yourself....you shouldn't laugh at anyone else!

I couldn't agree with you more!!

btw--> lara mullen, are you bona-vox? and if not... where'd she go?!?

:laugh: ZONE!!!!!!

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO
LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMA

OLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLM

AOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

*chokes*

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLM

AOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

*chokes*

oh.....ohho Zone, thats the funniest, funniest picture I have EVER seen in my life!

Man...u the party Zone.....U.THE.PARTY!
:up:

Re: Re: At your request.....

Angel said:

I couldn't agree with you more!!

btw--> lara mullen, are you bona-vox? and if not... where'd she go?!?

I used to be bono-vox yeh lol OMG people paid attention to me- howd u know i was her lol?!? :yes: :yes:

Re: Re: Re: At your request.....

Lara Mullen said:

I used to be bono-vox yeh lol OMG people paid attention to me- howd u know i was her lol?!? :yes: :yes:

same age... same location... and for a bit, you had the same avatar.

:) yay bono-vox!

Re: Re: Re: Re: At your request.....

Angel said:

same age... same location... and for a bit, you had the same avatar.

:) yay bono-vox!

I feel :heart:ed

**warm fuzzy feeling** :D :D :D

I SOOOOOO want to go out with Zone for the night...........gawd, wish I lived in America to have that arranged....

man, u would have me.........my giggly bag would need operated on for constant obstruction of laughing!

yes, yes you are.

zonelistener said:
I will come back to your area someday. I am due for a trip to Europe.

Packs zoney away in her backpack. How bout August 13th? ;)

Back
Top Bottom