Hey yo Mad1!! where are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Heeeeey! Ya mad fecker!!
wink.gif
didn't ya say ya had a question to ask me or something?? Make a thread for me and then vanish? what's with that?

Now the suspense is chewing up my innards like a hoard of carnivorous ladybugs. And That's not so pretty. yeeeccch.

Where are you damnit!!! !??

Lady bugs are feckin carnivourous, so I can only imagine! LOL those lil bastards hurt!

*appologizes for getting your hopes up by moving this thread to the top*

I'm mad that you're not mad. does that make you mad? I wish it did.

SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*runs out door*eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*runs back in door*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif

How are ya mate?!!!!!!

listen!!!!!!!

Ur into Milla's voice right? I know JS was a right mudderbugger about her, so forget that, tell me, do u have her CDs, whats her band called again?

Reason I ask is that I was curious, the way she sings on MDH, is that how she sings on most of her songs son??????

smile.gif

I have mp3s (too cheap to buy Cds what can I say) of the album Milla - Divine Comedy. She sings very differently from MDH, rather more normally
wink.gif
. The songs are mostly sort of popfolky (one of the songs is a cover of a traditional russian one i think) pretty cool overall! i ahven't listened to it in a while though.

However, now I will!!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom