Hey yo, Klooooooooooooooooddddd!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aha! I found the following on some messageboard:
David only plans to stand for 48 hours, not 4 days. It is planned for the end of May. 100ft and ends by dropping down, not diving really, into cardboard boxes. This will take place in NY city.
--Previous Message--
: I saw Blaine on Jonathan Ross's show.
: He intends to stand 100 feet in the
: air on a pole the diameter of a
: basketball for 4 days and nights
: and then he's (apparently) going
: to dive off the pole into a pile
: of cardboard boxes to break his
: fall.
: He said he's been training for the
: fall and landing for months. We
: know the preparation he does for
: his stunts so he'll certainly be
: prepared.
: Although personally I'm terrified.
: There are so many things that can
: go wrong if it is indeed a stunt
: and not an effect.

Okay, here's a picture David and I had taken the other day... we're probably going to use it for Christmas cards this year. What do you think... do I look fat in this?

times2.jpg

[This message has been edited by Klodomir (edited 02-04-2002).]

And that?s the otha thing I wanted to tell u about Klod, when I asked if u get GMTV, few weeks back after Davey was released from the Ice Block, he was interviewed by our very own Eamon Holmes, and I swear it was the weirdest interview ever!!!! Eamon just sat asking questions and got like one worded or two worded responses with delays and suddenly David shoves his hand with his eye up to Eamon saying it meant ?Protection???the way David acted made me so convinced he was gone with the faries, but mum says naaaaah, that she thinks it was all part of his act??..that he deliberately was like that to be awkward and a weirdo???im like ?yea!?

I tell u what though, Im so wanting to know how he managed to ?elevate? in front of pple, what camera imagery was used, I still say pple were paid mega money to look surprised and startled to make a good video??..
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh but of course?.
biggrin.gif

It would be interesting to see those two up on stage??.LOL!!!!

Over in one corner, Mr Prance-About-William David Copperfield sporting long tight leather trousers with a tied at the front white ruffle shirt all tucked in and no place to go??..waving his legs and arms all round the place tappin his stick on boxes and showin us little wooden toys that he makes disappear into the Bermuda Triangle??????.

And over in the other is Mr Hot-and-Heavy-Stay-Away-or-Die David Blaine sporting nothing on top except a tattoed chest tucked into a hot pair of tight blue jeans?.just standin there looking completely blocked, sticking his hand with the eye on it up to everyone mutterin ?Protection? every 5 ? 15 mins????revealing his books that have burnin pages?..

Yes and with both combined of him saying ?Protection? and David blatterin his sticks, I do, I smell a Rap record comin out???.

Watch this space...
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by mad1:
When is David Blaine going to perform on top of his elevated pole?

All You EVER think about is elevated poles!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Master of sexual innuendo"

"PLEBA Mansion Bootler"

"Proud member of the U2 gender"

Originally posted by mad1:
No its not, I prefer mans upper half to lower half anyday!
Me too! Well, bottoms can be nice too, but their jiggly bits just look too hilarious. That's why I only have sex with the lights out.

Originally posted by Klodomir:
Me too! Well, bottoms can be nice too, but their jiggly bits just look too hilarious. That's why I only have sex with the lights out.

I have read it all now.

That m'dear, raises more questions than answers.

Back
Top Bottom