Hey - what's your song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Yeah, anyone in a couple I'm talking to you.

I find it interesting to ask. So tell me. I like to think about what it says about the people. It's good times.

John and I have a few songs, actually. We got engaged while AIWIY was playing. People say that is not a romantic song...but we interpret the lyrics differently.

"Happy Together" by The Turtles is another one...and "This Magic Moment" by Jay and the Americans.

I think she means your song if you are a couple. Couples have songs. :shrug:

Waiting to hear people's answers..............

Angel said:
I think she means your song if you are a couple. Couples have songs. :shrug:

Waiting to hear people's answers..............

:lol: You're completely right! I totally misread it! Sorry for the misunderstanding Notiti!! :wave:

My husband and I have a song:

Beautiful Day by Three Colours Red

It's an amazing song--I recommend everyone check it out. Way different from U2's Beautiful Day. We were watching 120 Minutes late one night, the song came on, and we were both mesmerized by how beautiful it is. Painfully beautiful, just like love, I guess. :) But it's a song of growth and hope. I wonder if anyone else has even heard of it?

Last edited:
We don't have a song. It often does seem forced. I have so many songs that I love, that to associate only one with the woman I love would seem sorta silly.. instead practically everything I see or hear reminds me of her.

SkeeK said:
We don't have a song. It often does seem forced. I have so many songs that I love, that to associate only one with the woman I love would seem sorta silly.. instead practically everything I see or hear reminds me of her.

:yes:

I asked Sam if we had a song when I read this thread the other day, and we couldn't think of just one. Then we tried to write one, but we were both too tired to think straight. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom