Hey! Whateva happened to these 3 guys!???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Im talking the very hip and 'was-happenin-but-now-they-all-fell-off-the-end-of-the-world-otherwise-they-retired-to-nurse-their-Mid-Life-Crisis-moments-with-a-big-bag-of-chips-and-a-sad-movie'............Im talkin......Robin Williams, Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy!

I mean, WHERE ARE THESE GUYS!!!!!???????????

I aint seen them in the movie industry for aaaaages, and I miss these three funny magic men.....:D

Robin Williams.......a gift
Steve Martin.......a 1 inch bigger gift
Eddie Murphy....the most hilarious movie guy I wanna shake my tassles with!!!!

Anyone know if they all still round? Or are they playin golf with other pensioners now?

I just watched Bowfinger, and Martin and Murphy in it are fecking hilarious, the whole movie is, they way it was done.....see Murph tryin to cross that road and Martin sayin they stunt-guys drivin?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO!!!!!!!!

And Eddie in Nutty Professor? I tink I have choked more on watchin him when he pours the sweets into his mouth and the characters he plays at the dinner table when Carla pops round...........I aint laughed more in my entire life!!!!

:lol:

dunno about the others, but Robin Williams was just in a rather critically acclaimed suspense movie called "Insomnia" also starring Al Pacino and Hilary Swank. Williams plays the bad guy...looks like an interesting flick.

I saw Robin Williams live in Boston back in March...very funny. He hadn't been on the road in years.
Also saw "Insomnia", it was pretty good.
He's got another movie coming out this summer (title escapes me right now) where he plays a creepy film lab worker who stalks people whose pictures he develops.

Eddie Murphy's been around, most recently with Robert DeNiro in "Showtime"(came out in February I think) where they played cops on a reality TV show.

Steve Martin....hmmm...last thing I remember him in was that movie with Eddie Murphy, "Bowfinger".

Bowfinger is HILARIOUS :D

Yeah, I saw Insomnia too.. it was good, and it's based on a foreign film.

Showtime did pretty bad, didn't it? I never saw any kind of press or ads or anything for it, which considering who is in it is kind of strange. :huh:

I saw Showtime, it was OK. One of those nights with nothing to do, and that was the best option at the movies.
It had some laughs, but was a bit formulaic. Worth a rental when it hits video though.
But surprising the 2 stars didn't attract a bigger audience.

Williams is in another upcoming thriller too, I forget the name.

Hewson said:

He's got another movie coming out this summer (title escapes me right now) where he plays a creepy film lab worker who stalks people whose pictures he develops.

It's called "One Hour Photo"

Back
Top Bottom