Hey! Wake up America! Anyone of u seen/watchin this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
It?s a program called ?Frontier House????..it s been on past three weeks (wonders has Laura or any other Ukers been watching????? :)) and its been REALLY good to watch!

The three American (one from Cali) families livin ?Frontier? era for 6 or so weeks? In the last program one of the lads there with his father, got married?.

Its funny seein the families argue and stuff, but the one woman and the few girls whingin about not havin any make-up is hilarious, u?d think they were the most fukin vital thang on earth, the way they go on!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Anyone seen/whatchin this?

mad1 said:
It?s a program called ?Frontier House????..it s been on past three weeks (wonders has Laura or any other Ukers been watching????? :))

sorry maddie Laura here has neevr ever heard of it

I thought u might have meniotned the american bbc version of Queer as folk thats on BBC Choice omg its sooo much better than the one on channel 4- its.......Dirtier- ive been scandilised so much by watching it but its hilarious and gay men have really good taste in music :up:

Hey maddie!! This was on in May here in Canada. It is great!! I watched all the episodes. :ohmy: It gets really good. Especially at the end when you see them all back at home........ :drool:

lol. Well, it was on here several months ago, maddie. ;)

And yes, it's great. Nate is awesome. :heart: But that one family gets on my nerves. bratty spoiled teenage girls. :mad:

mad1 said:
*does a quick chip-chop, makes unusual sound, rams her leg high up in the air, spin, falls down, gains sore ass and says:*

C4 - 8pm - Sundays!!!!!!!!

:yes: ill watch it this week then! :D

OH yes oh yes only 3 Days big bro left *dances and jigs* yeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I've been watching that. It's really good so far. I thought the wedding was so sweet, especially when the guy sent his fiancee that wedding dress. Awwwwwww :love:

mad1 said:
Hey Angel, see the guy who got married?

HE IS FECKING GORGEOUS!!!!

SO IS HIS BROTHER!!!!!!

THEY SHOULD BOTH BE IN A FRONTIER MOVIE, THEY LOOK TOO DAMN MIGHTY GOOD WRAPPED UP IN CLOTH!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

:drool:

LMAO!!! I agree!! :D

I really like this show. I flipped it on on accident a few weeks ago and couldn't stop watching it (that happens to me a lot with PBS...) I should start making it a point to watch it more often. :)

type in Frontier house on Yahoo....u will see it then Adamswild!

I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate
I fancy Nate

*maddies crush record has broken*

:D

Last edited:
I watched all the episodes.

It is really good.

Like angel said, don't miss the last episode.

Sula, don't be so quick to judge the girls.

It was funny when that one woman didn't want to leave her roll of toilet paper behind..."I love you...I need you...I can't live without you! " heheheh :D

dream wanderer

Back
Top Bottom