hey wait a minutes gangs! when people say "standing on the edge" is that on our gang?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Supreme Cutlas

The Fly
tisk! aHAHAHAH!

i caught onto that clever lil' plot of theirs.

have you ever heard the magical catch phrase "standing on the edge?" gosh dadgamers, what the hey were they thinking?? why would they want that? i mean why stand on him when larrys spiked hair would hold your footing so much easier? its like carpet stripping in a sense. *isnt supposed to know what that is, so please forgive this carachter of too much knowledge

so gang? whats the verdict? how many of you actually knew that people wanted to stand on the edge? thats trash i say! trash! trash trash trash! trash! TRASH!

so tell me why. why. why do people want to stand on the edge? what am i missing?

------------------
-deathbear

I know! Do you think the edge really enjoys having people stand on him all the time???They must be so heavy! Silly people!

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

standing on larry's spiked hair would hurt.

------------------
lilsparky: did you like the pics i took of my favorite band?
viktor: actually had a dream about larry mullen last night...not a gay dream but a weird dream.....
lilsparky: really?
lilsparky: what was it about?
viktor: yeah...we were going to a party and all my high school friends walked along him and then Bono rushed out and said something weird and that guy from the pouges...shane mac Gowan came and we all showered in sugar
viktor: weird

In shrek: the donkey says: aah im a donkey on the edge tsk tsk he even has donkeys on him now
biggrin.gif

Thats like that song by Aerosmith a few years back called 'livin on the edge'. I just realized they were living on the poor guy
eek.gif

Originally posted by Supreme Cutlas:

so tell me why. why. why do people want to stand on the edge? what am i missing?

Well he's famous and a great guitar player.
biggrin.gif
Why not stand on him?

Also, what do people mean when they say they are edgy?
Does it mean they just had a standing on Edge session? Or did they just get an appointment for that?

Back
Top Bottom