Hey, nothing you can say, nothing can DESCRIBE what you've done to me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the last time I listened to Walk on was December 16th 2006............wait that day hasn't happened yet........WMP is freaky man

Oasis kick Blur's ass

This reminds me of Father Ted

"How'd ya like, Oasis or Blur?"
"ehhhhhhhh Blur......."
"BLUR!!!!!!????"
"Oasis.............I mean Oasis"

ahh well let me tell you a story of me going into the vaults in edinburgh..there were ghosts!!!!:yikes:

ok soo i was scared outta my mind and then i feel stuff behind me..i have a hold on to my sister and she feel something behind her and then she moves and then i scream and move and the lady taking us around was a witch and was a nice one, a very nice one!!!! soo the men and women have to stand on opposite sides of the vaults and i had a grip on my sister and then lady turns off the flash light and i was soo scared i almost pissed my self..soo this other tour guide was behind us but we didn't know and he screams "BOO" fook...i almost collapsed, i felt it but i didn't and yaa it was scary!!!!:happy:

^oh man that's allways fun :lmao:

when some friends and i were on a ferris wheel every one else was scared so i ran my hand sown the bars really fast so it sounded like something on the wheel broke, i swear all of them screamed at once and i jes was sitting there :lmao:<doing that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom