Hey! Just got back from Jury Service....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was wondering where you'd run off to :kiss:

What in heavens name did you EAT all weak while you were stuck up there? n2k

Nah - well...just a Mars bar. Which was overpriced at 50p!!:ohmy:

But I can claim those sort of expenses back from the Court anyway, plus I got £55 per day for being there...:drool:

:wink:

pax said:
£55 a DAY?! Man, what we get paid for jury duty in the States is an absolute crime. :grumpy:

Amen. We get what, like $8 to cover the cost of parking downtown?

I got a jury selection summons earlier this spring. I was able to avoid going b/c I'm a full time student (well, was at the time) and missed my maximum about of grace days already b/c I was sick all semester. On the off chance that I'd be picked AND the case made it to trial, I would've been screwed. The lady said I'd be put back into the schedule this summer though.....

Aardvark747 said:

hmmm - I think it would be best to replace the word 'Suck' with 'Bleed'...otherwise i'm gonna totally mis-understand you Soul!:ohmy:

:wink:

Lol, it's my prerogative (sp) to make this kind of lingo-mistakes cuz i'm not a native english speaker :madspit:

:rockon:

In Milwaukee County, you are paid $8.00 for each half day of service and $5.00 per day for transportation. A full day is a total of $21.00 and a half day is a total of $13.00.

JessicaAnn said:
In Milwaukee County, you are paid $8.00 for each half day of service and $5.00 per day for transportation. A full day is a total of $21.00 and a half day is a total of $13.00.

Well, it's more than I'm making now.... You know, that's really depressing... :(

Aardvark747 said:
Wait til Boystupidboy gets here...THEN I will!!:wink:

JUST JOKING MODS!:whistle:

Nah, i'm always 100% nice to one and all!:wink:
LIAR:madspit:
ANYWAY.....i know your not meant to talk about the case but go on,you know you want to:wink: Was it interesting? did you find him guilty? i do hope so :| :|

boystupidboy said:

LIAR:madspit:
ANYWAY.....i know your not meant to talk about the case but go on,you know you want to:wink: Was it interesting? did you find him guilty? i do hope so :| :|

I can tell you about it now that the case is over - but probably best not to on here. I'll wait till we chat on MSN next bigboy...:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom