Hey Johnny...the date?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Don't make me read through all of yesterday's threads. How'd it go?

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Originally posted by me an another thread:
Ok, I'm back! A great date if I might say.
Picked her up from her apartment, she looked great...we went out to get some coffee at Barnes and Noble before dinner...talked and got down the basics...family, school, activities etc...went to dinner at an Italian place (she's italian bred)...had some great conversation...went to go see Serendipity...very good as far as date movies go, funny and romantic without being sappy...go out for coffee again at another coffee bar...had more convo...saw people we knew and just more time to see what the other is like...I take her back to her appartment and she gives me the tour...and then after I got the nerve...GET THIS...

I give her a hug, thank her for a great time, say goodbye and show myself out. A good first date, she's a very nice girl, someone that I could see as a good friend at the very least.

PROS:
She was a cheerleader
She used to compete in gymnastics
She is hot
She is Ambitious and has an opinion, and let's me know it clearly.
She smelled great
Can make me laugh
Likes good music
Not the typical college sorority girly girl
Very open minded

Cons:
She needed a mint at the start of the date, but it's ok...I mean we only sucked face for an hour or 2 anyway.

Gickies Gageeze said:
have you been on a date since?

HAHAHAHA!!! DIE COW!!! :mad:

Seriously that mad me laugh, much <3. Her name was Shannon. No, I haven't been on a date since. I was supposed to go out on that blind date like 2 months ago but she canceled on me (on a sidenote she is now engaged to some 30 year old guy with kids, so I'm glad she canceled. :)) And I don't really care since all the girls I know are mostly psycho hose beasts. Except for a girl I want to marry that I got to know while down in Mexico 2 weeks ago, she has a boyfriend though. So I don't think I'll be taken anytime soon. One is the lonliest number.....

Actually I lied, I suppose there were a few times afterward that we went out on what could be called dates but never real dates in my own mind...much more casual than what I thought of as dates. Either way, she was the last girl I dated. I can buy alcohol and haven't had my first girlfriend, I guess lonliness is my true love. :):)

funny, its those who dont want to see us be happy, strolling down the streets with their boyfriends.

those that have, want the have-nots to always be without.

selfish pricks. :down:

or they sit in your room making out in front of you despite the fact that one of them doesn't have a roommate at all and they could just as easily make out in there.

(((lilly)))

my roomie's boyfriend is visiting this weekend from wisconsin...anyone want to volunteer to help me keep them either 1.) far apart or 2.) far away from me?

Back
Top Bottom