Hey,how y'all doin?.....boy have I had a shit weekend...!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.......whoah.......
From: forgetting my PIN number on Friday to draw out cash - I was shocked at how it suddenly shot outta my head for the first time ever, something so rhythmatic, always at the tip of my finger without thinking.......gone!!!! And all night and all day next day I was wrackin my head with numbers and tried 10 diff combinations but none worked.........of course I was frustrated and upset...........and had to ask for a new PIN number when a day later the original came back into my head!!!!!!!!!!!! (Im sure some of u have been here too........
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
)

THEN...on Monday mum goes to get blood pressure taken before holiday (which she left for with Rodney yesterday mornin at like 5.30am) and it was HIGHER!!!!!!!!!!! this time somethin like 141/98..........98!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAYSUS!!!!!! All tree of us were shocked.......but she was told she could go ahead on holi as they were driving and going by boat, and that the change of scenery might do her good..........(and so far though most of its been driving to the destination, shes doin ok......
smile.gif
) - however I want her to really enjoy herself, as much as possible.........

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 05-01-2002).]

(sorry about postin again)

BUT TO MAKE IT WORSE!!!! - On Monday night, we were checking the video camcorder to get it ready and what fecking happens? We play a tape, as I wanted to record all three onto blank tapes so that they could be used, and the fecking camcorder starts eating the tapes - one is now ripped!!!!!!!! One of the rollers is loose and Rodney is taking it back when they come back to complain as its under a year old......but how fecking annoyin it was that they couldnt take it for their holiday!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
(though they might be able to get it fixed over there or hire another - heres hopin for their sake)

BUT TO TOP IT ALL OFF!!!!!! - I was involved in a car accident on Sunday, I was sitting at the lights and some guy crashed right into the back of me.........luckily today I find out the car wont be written off, its repairable.........and thank god too, I want to get that car back in two weeks and enjoy four and bit more months out of it before it goes back..!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....and I still gots to choose a new car, possibly the blue Peugeot 206.

But the above that happened to me, which drove mum to worry, which drove to findin her pressure was up, which drove to the camcorder not workin, which made her think it was a sign for her not to go on holi, in case something goes wrong.......which makes me tink our family has been cursed........by Mrs Hyndman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif

Hi Maddie HUUUUGGGSSS!!!

I know about your terrible time, but you're Irish w/ tons of perseverance. You're just having a run of bad luck, which can feel like it will last forever. I hope things will get better SOON for you.

But who's Mrs. Hyndman?
biggrin.gif

And didn't Bono send you something to cheer you up?
wink.gif

oh Im fine......lots of pple sayin I should claim for injuries, but why fucking claim for a couple of sore-ish sessions with neck and shoulders???? jaysus, not as if I was in a plaster casty.......but I coulda been paralysed....or in a neck brace, anyting..........then no more Maddie on the board....
biggrin.gif

anyway, my car is fine, my poor baby......u know I am meant to give her back or pay another tree tousand blah blah to buy her in Sept, now Im more tempted to buy her, which will piss me mammy and Rodders off prob..................
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*sigh*

oh and Gina, no, nowt a ting from Mr Bono, he doesnt care......
frown.gif

Mr Bono doesnt luv Ms Maddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I watched Jimmy Nesbitt on Cold Feet and dat cheered me up.!!!!!!

wink.gif

You didn't get what Bono (oops, I mean I
biggrin.gif
) sent you?

confused.gif

frown.gif

Check your e-mail-but maybe it didn't go through. If not, I'll try again tonight-I mean Bono will...

Grrr-I hate frickin Yahoo
mad.gif

Grrr-I am so mad!!! Yahoo can %$^&***&%^!!!

Hmmm, I sent someone else a greeting and I thought they were just ignoring me-maybe that didn't go through either.

Did you even get my reply to your e-mail from Monday-through my Hotmail? I sent it last night.

I am soon going to track down the inventors of that frickin Yahoo
wink.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif

-Mad 2
biggrin.gif

HEY PUUUUB!!!! HOWZIT GOIN YA OLD MONSTER-MUNCH OF A TOUSAND BEER DISGUISES IN AN EVER-LASTING CIRCLE OF OLD DOLLS HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
(((((((((((hugz)))))))))

Gina, darlin I have nothin received.....from ur loverly sweet self.....

frown.gif

actually I taht u'd gone.....
frown.gif

I taht, nooooooooooo please comes backeth Ms Gina Gina.......
smile.gif

Noooooo!!!! I just want to scream!!!!

*bashes her head against the wall*

I know it was the right addy-and the other I just replied to the one you sent me yesterday. I have to go now, but I will try to e-mail you tonight.

I am seriously ready to go ballistic
biggrin.gif
Are you sure your mailbox isn't full or something? You know-all those love letter e-mails from Jimmy, Bono, and all your Int. boyfriends
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh my goodyness BV........well darlin I have a feelin u will pass, and Interference is gonna celebrate with ya with cheese crackers and lime juice....
biggrin.gif

Hey u mentioned in a tread u where after me email address over ur birthday? yeah?

well my email is up in my profile if u press on it....so feel free, if u still want to whatever it was about.....ur choice....but best of luck with the oral!!! I know I passed mine.......
biggrin.gif

I tell ya what though folks, poor Maddie is alone for the next 2 weeks.......
icon40.gif
....so like, if anyone wants to fly over for a visit.........
biggrin.gif

oh and BV, the accident happened on the Albertbridge.....only u would know this area.......
wink.gif

I'm sorry to hear that,
but weekends usually suck

hooray for work

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Maddie...this weekend you'll be laughuing and having a blast, and you'll look back and say boy that was so much more fun than last week.

But darling, I cant have fun at home by meself can I????? I need some Interferencers to whoop my ass up - at my house!!!!!

I sooooooo wish that hot sizzlin laddie across the way would bombard my ass of a door to help me if I was sorey at the doorey.......
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom