Hey Headache, and others

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
so iv'e noticed i'm a premium member now.

unless it's some random accident (then hooray for public embarrasment!) this is a result of headache's thread, so i really have to thank you guys. i love you. really.

i feel like such a loser. i figureed that the thread had died and people had realised it was such a crappy reason to give up an extra buck for some random internet addict. i should really pay for premium membership myself.

i'm an asshole. i've been brought up to work for your own stuff, and pay your own way...i've also been taught to be greatful and accepting of favours, but here goes with this... you shouldn't have done this. what i should really do is go to the post office tomorrow, oh wait. it's sunday. ok, on monday. i should go, get a money order, and...what i should do is email elvis and ask him if i can send him what would be the money i should have paid myself, and maybe he could count it to the next year or whatever time frame's subscription for anyone who helped me out here? cos i feel really bad about this. at the same time i really don't want anyone to think i'm not appreciative, cos it means a lot.

--iwb, the lunatic who's bad at saying stuff like this.

maybe this is a signal I should start saving

one of the reasons i haven't bought mine yet, other than laziness to go to post office, the fact i'm skint, and my un-knowledge of international money orders (thanks to khanada for explaining that htough, so i guess that's not an excuse) , is iwb didn't have one, and she has like twice my posts, so once i get there i'll buy one.

oh well.

zoney! said:
:wave: IWB

I had no part of it...but you have been on my mind all weekend.

I am in Connecticut (and R.I. today)!

:wave:
Where is RI are you? Come visit me! :D

I also didn't turn in my $1. Who do I owe?

I visited New Hampshire today myself. I'd never been there before, but what I did enjoy was the tax-free liquor. :sexywink:

Melon

zoney! said:
I am back in the corn. :(

I was in the first town in R.I. coming in from Connecticut (Weverly?).
Westerly, aka The Boonies. Did you see any signs for Wyoming? We used to go to Wendy's in Wyoming all the time. :laugh:

I liked Westerly. And it is FAR from the boonies. It seemed like a hip little town.

I just wanted to stand on teh beach for a while. :shrug:

We just call it the boonies because it's so far away from everything. I've actually only been there by accident. :D

South County beaches are beautiful.

mmmm... tax free liquor. one of the only perks to going to school in new hampshaaa... of course, the only place you can get the liquor is at the new hampshire state liquor stores, which close at like 5:00... except for the one on 93 that's open till like 9 (always made me wonder why they put one of the state's biggest liquor stores in a rest area of a major highway :shrug: eh... live free or die man)

Back
Top Bottom