Hey have you lot heard James Taylor's music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

welshigirl

The Fly
A totally different artist to U2 but I have fallen totally in love with his stuff!

His lyrics are just soooo powerful and talk about the most melodious harmonies....if you lot are musicians and wanna hear some classy stuff buy his music.

I am totally in love
smile.gif

------------------
Blood Group...U2 POSITIVE

I'm a big big fan of his stuff. It's quite beautiful acoustic folk, probably the best of its genre
I think my favorite song may be Carolina or Fire and Rain

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

YAY I am soooo glad somebody else loves U2 and James Taylor
tongue.gif

You can't get much different music I tell ya lol But if you saw my music collection you'd soon see how diverse my musical tastes are lol

------------------
Blood Group...U2 POSITIVE

Same here! I have everything from James Taylor to Bob Marley to VAST(industrial rock at its finest!)

------------------
"Here it is, revenge to the tune;
your no good.
your no good, your no good, your no good
Can't you tell, it's well understood?"
Elliott Smith - Waltz#2

James Taylor is defintely one of my favorite artists of all-time. He is an incredible songwriter and puts on a great live show. I've seen him numerous times. Growing up my parents used to take me to see him all the time. I think I have every album he has released.

He's lived a very interesting life, battling a serious drug addiction, his marriage to Carly Simon, his friendship with John Belushi and so on.

------------------
Me3

There's a guy at my workplace named James Taylor. Once I had to set up a meeting with him and someone else and it was fun to go around saying "I just called James Taylor".
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom