HEY GUYS!!!! I wanna ask the boys here a question!........:D - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-09-2002, 12:53 PM   #1
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! Im a Bono fan!
Local Time: 04:59 AM
HEY GUYS!!!! I wanna ask the boys here a question!........:D

Be honest now!

If a girl/woman/pensioner came up to u in a club/shop/bingo-hall with her good clevage/breasts/'where are they?' almost hangin out..............and was talking to u, would u tend to look down at them a lot? Or be a real man and speak to her face?

see I dont own a pair of Giants..........thank gud........but Im so curious..............why men.....are so fasicated by two baldy-men pushed together......

Old 07-09-2002, 01:26 PM   #2
Refugee

Local Time: 10:59 PM
Big Grin

take a quick look then speak to her face. then

Old 07-09-2002, 01:40 PM   #3
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:59 PM

Its a test sometimes.
You glance once..and chat her up in her face.
Then its her call.

And..
For the record-

Id take a nice ASS over breasts anyday as long as she had a brain
DB9
Old 07-09-2002, 01:43 PM   #4
Refugee

Re: HEY GUYS!!!! I wanna ask the boys here a question!........:D

Quote:
Originally posted by mad1
see I dont own a pair of Giants..........thank gud........but Im so curious..............why men.....are so fasicated by two baldy-men pushed together......
Because it looks like a perky butt. Men are fascinated by asses. (Diamond for example... )
Old 07-09-2002, 01:47 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 09:59 PM
I know you asked the guys and all but they say that the reason why most men are all about tatas is cuz of when they were babies and how they are close to them and that men who are breast fed have a higher tendency to be attracted to them. That is what they say anyway.
Old 07-09-2002, 01:50 PM   #6
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by ghetofabu
I know you asked the guys and all but they say that the reason why most men are all about tatas is cuz of when they were babies and how they are close to them and that men who are breast fed have a higher tendency to be attracted to them. That is what they say anyway.
by same logic , women should also be attracted to it .. are you sure you are ok ?
Old 07-09-2002, 01:56 PM   #7
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 07:59 PM
I just asked my husband about this and he said he basically tries to get a look in before he speaks or makes eye contact and then tries to avoid looking down for the rest of the conversation. He couldn't tell me why they are so fascinating... "they just are" was all he could say.

I do have a "pair of Giants" (a description only our Maddie could have come up with ) and I get really pissed when men act like my eyes are in my bra To make matters worse, I had open heart surgery years ago and my scar makes me look like I have cleavage up to my chin so if I wear anything low cut, I really get the stares.
Old 07-09-2002, 02:05 PM   #8
ONE
love, blood, life

Are more girls responding to this than guys? It seems like a pretty universal question for girls -- what is the big deal about breasts? I am decently endowed and get the creepy stares and glances. I was leaving the beach once, was wearing pants and a bikini top and this guy was driving around the parking lot, he completely turned his head while driving (really smooth, losing control of your vehicle is quite impressive). I was so shocked! I wanted to yell, "It's only fat and skin!!"
I can understand being interested in someone because they had nice arms or legs, that says something about them, that they're athletic or at least active, but chest size doesn't really say anything about a person.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:02 PM   #9
I serve MacPhisto

Wellllll maddie! uhmmm thats a toughie... cuz my general rule of thumb is, when you talk to someone, you look them in the eye. However, that can lead to problems, because that makes some people uncomfortable, so then where do you avert your eyes to? Around the room, shoulder, floor, clevage... Now, most women can be clever if they dont want you looking at their chest by bringing an hand to the opposite shoulder and covering themselves up with their arm/elbow, but honestly girls, you go out there wearing low cut shirts that expose clevage and almost 100% of guys are going to take notice at least a quick peek/glance or two. I personally like smaller breasts than the larger, so I dont know that there would be as strong an attraction between my eyes and a giant pair sitting in front of me, but on that same note, even if its just for lack of a better term and 'average' size, I cant help but take a quick peek or two. But again, I reiterate, if you were shirts to expose clevage thats where guys are going to look, some more than others.

-------------------------
ph33r m3, f0r I am the king of inc0h3ranc3
Old 07-09-2002, 03:05 PM   #10
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by AcrobatMan

by same logic , women should also be attracted to it .. are you sure you are ok ?
I think we have a different connection to them. We have to look at them all day and carry them around so it is not the same thing. For us I don't really think that they really come into play (no pun intended) until we are in a physical sexual situation. They are connected to our bodies so I don't think we connect it the same way as men do mentally. I also don't believe that it is not an intended thing for men to be attracted to them and that they are only intended for 'nursing purposes'. If it was then they would not be built like the sensory receptors that they are, i.e. when they are touched, or when we become aroused and the change they incur. Sorry, maybe I am being a little to analytical of this.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:08 PM   #11
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by diamond
Its a test sometimes.
You glance once..and chat her up in her face.
Then its her call.

And..
For the record-

Id take a nice ASS over breasts anyday as long as she had a brain
DB9
I believe it has something to do with aesthetics and the perpensity to use our hands. Remember all the toys we used to play guys?

And If you wanna go back to the stone age...could have a connection with child-rearing....bigger breasts means more for Junior.

Which could be in conjunction with one of the basic instincts...Sex!

UGH! BIG! HEALTHY! MATE! UGH!

just thought i'd throw that out there...
Old 07-09-2002, 03:13 PM   #12
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by daafish

UGH! BIG! HEALTHY! MATE! UGH!
i think that should be diamond's signature.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:17 PM   #13
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Flower

Old 07-09-2002, 03:18 PM   #14
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 07-09-2002, 03:18 PM   #15
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Screaming Flower

Screamer-
What are we gonna do w YOU?

Yeah and that sexy dance cpl too.
Spankings will be in order shortly if proper forum decorum and posture are not maintained.
daafish-
Would u been kind enough to teach these ladies proper posture and forum behaviour?
thank you-

DB9