HEY GUYS!!!! I wanna ask the boys here a question!........:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Be honest now!

If a girl/woman/pensioner came up to u in a club/shop/bingo-hall with her good clevage/breasts/'where are they?' almost hangin out..............and was talking to u, would u tend to look down at them a lot? Or be a real man and speak to her face?

:D

see I dont own a pair of Giants..........thank gud........but Im so curious..............why men.....are so fasicated by two baldy-men pushed together......

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Its a test sometimes.
You glance once..and chat her up in her face.:yes:
Then its her call.

And..
For the record-

Id take a nice ASS over breasts anyday as long as she had a brain:)
DB9:lol: :cool:

Last edited:
mad1 said:
see I dont own a pair of Giants..........thank gud........but Im so curious..............why men.....are so fasicated by two baldy-men pushed together......

Because it looks like a perky butt. Men are fascinated by asses. (Diamond for example...:sexywink::mac: )

I know you asked the guys and all but they say that the reason why most men are all about tatas is cuz of when they were babies and how they are close to them and that men who are breast fed have a higher tendency to be attracted to them. That is what they say anyway.

ghetofabu said:
I know you asked the guys and all but they say that the reason why most men are all about tatas is cuz of when they were babies and how they are close to them and that men who are breast fed have a higher tendency to be attracted to them. That is what they say anyway.

by same logic , women should also be attracted to it .. are you sure you are ok ?

I just asked my husband about this and he said he basically tries to get a look in before he speaks or makes eye contact and then tries to avoid looking down for the rest of the conversation. He couldn't tell me why they are so fascinating... "they just are" was all he could say.

I do have a "pair of Giants" (a description only our Maddie could have come up with :lol:) and I get really pissed when men act like my eyes are in my bra :eyebrow: To make matters worse, I had open heart surgery years ago and my scar makes me look like I have cleavage up to my chin so if I wear anything low cut, I really get the stares.

Are more girls responding to this than guys? It seems like a pretty universal question for girls -- what is the big deal about breasts? I am decently endowed and get the creepy stares and glances. I was leaving the beach once, was wearing pants and a bikini top and this guy was driving around the parking lot, he completely turned his head while driving (really smooth, losing control of your vehicle is quite impressive). I was so shocked! I wanted to yell, "It's only fat and skin!!"
I can understand being interested in someone because they had nice arms or legs, that says something about them, that they're athletic or at least active, but chest size doesn't really say anything about a person.

Wellllll maddie! uhmmm thats a toughie... cuz my general rule of thumb is, when you talk to someone, you look them in the eye. However, that can lead to problems, because that makes some people uncomfortable, so then where do you avert your eyes to? Around the room, shoulder, floor, clevage... Now, most women can be clever if they dont want you looking at their chest by bringing an hand to the opposite shoulder and covering themselves up with their arm/elbow, but honestly girls, you go out there wearing low cut shirts that expose clevage and almost 100% of guys are going to take notice at least a quick peek/glance or two. I personally like smaller breasts than the larger, so I dont know that there would be as strong an attraction between my eyes and a giant pair sitting in front of me, but on that same note, even if its just for lack of a better term and 'average' size, I cant help but take a quick peek or two. But again, I reiterate, if you were shirts to expose clevage thats where guys are going to look, some more than others.

-------------------------
ph33r m3, f0r I am the king of inc0h3ranc3

AcrobatMan said:

by same logic , women should also be attracted to it .. are you sure you are ok ?

I think we have a different connection to them. We have to look at them all day and carry them around so it is not the same thing. For us I don't really think that they really come into play (no pun intended) until we are in a physical sexual situation. They are connected to our bodies so I don't think we connect it the same way as men do mentally. I also don't believe that it is not an intended thing for men to be attracted to them and that they are only intended for 'nursing purposes'. If it was then they would not be built like the sensory receptors that they are, i.e. when they are touched, or when we become aroused and the change they incur. Sorry, maybe I am being a little to analytical of this.

diamond said:
Its a test sometimes.
You glance once..and chat her up in her face.:yes:
Then its her call.

And..
For the record-

Id take a nice ASS over breasts anyday as long as she had a brain:)
DB9:lol: :cool:

I believe it has something to do with aesthetics and the perpensity to use our hands. Remember all the toys we used to play guys? :tongue:

And If you wanna go back to the stone age...could have a connection with child-rearing....bigger breasts means more for Junior. :drool:

Which could be in conjunction with one of the basic instincts...Sex!

UGH! BIG! HEALTHY! MATE! UGH!

just thought i'd throw that out there...:scratch:

Screaming Flower said:

i think that should be diamond's signature.

Screamer-
What are we gonna do w YOU?:adam: :| :tongue: :mac: :cool:

Yeah and that sexy dance cpl too.:mad:
Spankings will be in order shortly if proper forum decorum and posture are not maintained.
daafish-
Would u been kind enough to teach these ladies proper posture and forum behaviour?;)
thank you-

DB9

Last edited:
Screaming Flower said:

i think that should be diamond's signature.

Oh the wit!

Seriously what the lucky daafish has said is correct. That was actually taught to me in Physiology,
We spend almost a month on the female reproductive system.
You gals are complex!!

at least I know I'm not loved solely for my breasts because they arent big :mad:

I have a brain.

Yes, I look! I look as many damn times as I can. I'm also able to look right into her eyes, as well. It's the lost art of sneaking several peaks. If I was a chick, I'd want people to notice my tits. I love it when a chick checks out my ass. It makes me feel all sexy and shit.

If she was a cool chick, who was flirting with me. I'd sneak a few looks every now and then, while trying to remain composed. Being the blunt guy that I am, I would probably say something like, "I know you must realize that you have ample clevage, but you don't need to flaunt it to get my attention". That way, she'd realize that I enjoyed not only the breasts, but her personality and her "soul", as Bono would put it...as well.

As for why men like clevage: I think it comes from when we were babies and felt warmth when our mothers or female-caregivers would hold us next to their breasts. It's not the most fancy explanation, but I believe that's the main cause of the fascination.

come on now

Danospano said:
As for why men like clevage: I think it comes from when we were babies and felt warmth when our mothers or female-caregivers would hold us next to their breasts. It's not the most fancy explanation, but I believe that's the main cause of the fascination.

So like, didnt baby girls suck on their moms tits too??

I am not a fan of the huge chest on woman, so I would not be drooling over this, I would be more attracted to a simple cute girl who has some brains if she were hitting on me.

I won't lie I would probably look at some point but would be doing my best to look her in the eye.

yeaaaaaahhhh

DiGi said:
I am not a fan of the huge chest on woman, so I would not be drooling over this, I would be more attracted to a simple cute girl who has some brains if she were hitting on me.

relax...take it easy

Okay, I think we've established that most men do give a "once over" before initiating a conversation. Which was the focus of the original question.

Now, this in no way tells us anything about them.

Damn, I'd make a lot of money i I could look at pairs of tits and say, "so, you have a B.A. in Computer Science, you like beaches, Playing Tennis and cuddling with your teddybear named Deathbear!"

Come on! We don't know until we talk and find if the girl/guy has a brain

If you want looks only then just go downtown and find yourself a hooker. Although, you might be hard pressed to get a full set of teeth.

Anyway, take it easy y'all...fact is, men are visually acute, it's in their genetic code, but this doesn't mean that they don't respect a girl with brains. It's nice to know someone of the opposite sex that can hold an intelligent conversation with you. ( right Sicy:sexywink: )

Re: relax...take it easy

daafish said:
Anyway, take it easy y'all...fact is, men are visually acute, it's in their genetic code, but this doesn't mean that they don't respect a girl with brains. It's nice to know someone of the opposite sex that can hold an intelligent conversation with you. ( right Sicy:sexywink: )

I kind of have to agree with you. And as much as women will deny it, instinctually we are just as visually acute. We are looking for "fertile" men.

We all make judgements about the opposite sex based on appearance ... you can't look at a person and say Hey ... check out the warm personality on that guy.

Re: come on now

Sicy said:

So like, didnt baby girls suck on their moms tits too??

This is true, but don't girls also enjoy the female body? I find this to be the case with most girls I know. While they might not find breasts as attractive as men (after all, they have their own to look at), the sight of clevage is attractive no matter what the sex.

Back
Top Bottom