HEY GUYS!!!! I wanna ask the boys here a question!........:D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Know what is really odd. All I can think of when I see Mad post is the scene from the movie where she is running at the end and has like no support bra on and she is all bouncing around and I also think of the gratuitous shower scene that was there for only one reason and how when I was in the theater watching it all the guys were getting all rowdy and making complete asses out out themselves. That and the fact that all I can think of when I see that movie is how great it would have been to actually enjoy the other elements in the film and not the element of her tits flopping all over the F***ING screen. :barf: :down:

Whether big or small, if their visible, I'm guilty of usually sneaking a peek. But I think a lot of it just has to do with the fact that it's not something totally commonplace in our society. As someone else said, it's like blue mohawk, it catches your eye. But no staring, whether cleavage or mohawk.

As for why men are attracted to these arbitrary mounds of flesh...I have no idea. It truly is a mysterious phenomenon. For example:
At age 8 I was a ring bearer in a wedding. Before the ceremony, one of the bridesmaids (in dress with a low neckline) was helping me with my tie or flower or something, leaving me with a full view of her chest right in front of my nose. I can remember being attracted, but not at all in a sexual way....I was 8, for pete's sake!! I basically just thought, wow...those look good....I want those. I don't know why. Maybe I was an 8 yr old pervert, but I don't think so. I think I just had never seen what I saw before, and was mesmerized for some reason.
Well, maybe I've shared a little too much. :eek: Ladies, try not to think about this next time you're with your 8 yr old nephew. Honestly, he's not trying to look down your shirt. I was just trying to make the point that this attraction seems to be almost innate.

Too Much Asleep said:

At age 8 I was a ring bearer in a wedding. Before the ceremony, one of the bridesmaids (in dress with a low neckline) was helping me with my tie or flower or something, leaving me with a full view of her chest right in front of my nose. I can remember being attracted, but not at all in a sexual way....I was 8, for pete's sake!! I basically just thought, wow...those look good....I want those. I don't know why. Maybe I was an 8 yr old pervert, but I don't think so. I think I just had never seen what I saw before, and was mesmerized for some reason.
Well, maybe I've shared a little too much. :eek: Ladies, try not to think about this next time you're with your 8 yr old nephew. Honestly, he's not trying to look down your shirt. I was just trying to make the point that this attraction seems to be almost innate.

That story is cute to me for some reason. Is that odd?

I consulted an expert.................fairs' fair I am told. Just happens that guys asses are around the back. True!!

I can't resist telling you the story of the new night club here a few weeks back. I went along to their grand opening "The Cavern"( are they allowed to use that name,?I was pissed off before I got there I suppose) The dance floor and band are on the groundfloor, the bar and tables are upstairs. It's a kind of "atrium" that overlooks the dance floor. First thing I noticed was from up there, you can't help but see down the front of women's dresses on the dance floor. Deliberate design? Perhaps more of a worry is someone could drop a drink on your head from above or set your hair of fire with a cigarette.

I was warning the girls to be careful...the dance floor is a sports bra and hard hat area....unless they want to be set on fire.:sexywink:

No way would i stare at her breast,don't even know her,wouldn't want to make a bad impression without opening my mouth:wink:

Would notice the smile before that anyway. :)

mad1 said:
Be honest now!

If a girl/woman/pensioner came up to u in a club/shop/bingo-hall with her good clevage/breasts/'where are they?' almost hangin out..............and was talking to u, would u tend to look down at them a lot? Or be a real man and speak to her face?

:D

see I dont own a pair of Giants..........thank gud........but Im so curious..............why men.....are so fasicated by two baldy-men pushed together......

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would respect the Lady and speak directly to her face:cool:

Last edited:
Well, I dont have huge ones, but i still catch guys going all googley eyed over me :p

I think its my eyes that get 'em. Guys insist its the boobs and the legs that attract them, and thats partly true, but they love a nice pair of eyes as well!!! :cute:
They just dont know it or wont admit it publicly:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom