Hey!, guess what happend again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well my PC crashed...(AGAIN!!!!!)
so i lost basicly everything...unlike last time where i saved 1-2 shows...this time its all gone

i'm tell'n ya i can almost go through the Windows Xp installation in a flash now

yeah, it aint the first time its happend though...just never lost this much stuff...
ahh, but i'll get over it...and be ready for the next crash, which by my calculations....should be in about 1 or 2 months time from now

That sucks.. sorry to hear that.

I try to keep all my shows updated as data on CDs in case that happens.

Sicy said:
That sucks.. sorry to hear that.

I try to keep all my shows updated as data on CDs in case that happens.

Yep...CD Burners are your friend :)

I can reformat in my sleep....

yeah, i was gunna back up my stuff....but it just kinda happend unexpectedly....i mean it crashes heaps!
i was just editing my Matchbox Twenty show, when everything froze....i though...ok, i'll restart....got a blue screeen with an error
then went to install a 2nd version of windows over that...but it was too late...for some reason it had already delted....
anyways, i'm getting over it now.... lol

would it be too much to ask if someone could mail me the last 6 Melbourne LoveTown shows?...i have the first one,but i lost the other 6 if that would be possible (it would make my day) just send on 1 or 2 Mp3 cds...less cds used......or we could trade, but i dont have allot right now
if ya can help me out here, mail me : danielalmond@hotmail.com thanks
(i hope i didnt sound too greedy there)

Back
Top Bottom