Hey girls! When it comes to men.............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
.........I like bikers

I like bikers cause they dress and u cant see what they look like, therefore when I see a biker I want to be wearing a short black dress with heels and red lips and swishy hair and just put my arm and leg round his bike and hold onto him and drive into the sunset and never know what he looks like - I just love the mystery.......!!!!!

what about u other girls?

biggrin.gif

Yes Maddie-so do I, but especially one named Larry Mullen Jr.
biggrin.gif

You mean you even like the ones w/ big beer bellies and dirty looking long hair?
icon30.gif
wink.gif

Don't get me wrong-so many of those guys are nice guys, but I'd still prefer to be on the back of Mr. Mullen's bike, or some reasonable facsimile.
biggrin.gif

no no Bikers are my top fav at the mom follewed by Khaki men and then men in suits with no tie.......
biggrin.gif

no, gawd no not men with bellies so big they can no longer see their toes, or may have to use a mirror to find where they pee from, or men with big slabios comin outta their gobs after lustin the blonde just walked past..........ugh!!!!

Real men in Belfast? Where? Oh, you mean the ones you work with that torture you. Hmmmm, or the ones that used to steel cars in the streets or fight against each other.

Unless you of course mean the ones that aimed their gun at me when I was there...!
biggrin.gif

They were real...scary.

Originally posted by mad1:

send Gina to Belfast, maddie wants to take Gina out and show her REAL men.....
tongue.gif

I LOVE Irish guys!!!
biggrin.gif

I know what you mean about the bikers though-seeing one makes you want to ride off w/ them-it IS romantic and mysterious.

Unless they're Hell's Angels or something like that
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by zonelistener:
Unless you of course mean the ones that aimed their gun at me when I was there...!
biggrin.gif

They were real...scary.

and thats just the police (no joke)

very open-minded, non-discriminatory view you have of Belfast people, partly true I guess, but not 100%

------------------
Love is a very powerful thing. There's nothing more radical than two people loving each other. When I talk about love I'm thinking of an unselfish love. Emotions can be bought and sold just like anything else, but I think real love is about giving and not expecting anything in return...I think that love stands out when set against struggle.
-Bono (on love in 'War')

?*~darkcloud~*?

Originally posted by cloudimani:
and thats just the police (no joke)

very open-minded, non-discriminatory view you have of Belfast people, partly true I guess, but not 100

Oh, I know - I was just ribbing maddie. I know there are plenty of fine people in Belfast. I sat down for lunch and had a great conversation with this stranger. Unfortunately, he spoke much like Maddie types, leaving it difficult for me to understand him. I liked Belfast, and hope to return some day!

I always joke with drgnwolf1969 that I always wanted a man with a motorcycle...instead I got a geek with a computer.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Nooooo.....Larry is the only biker i'll ever love!
I prefer military men and musicians myself, though since meeting sweet Dr Duran, i guess I have to add MDs to my list!!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

How 'bout a suburbanite with a good sense of fashion?

------------------
The goal is ELEVATION!

[This message has been edited by MrPryck2U (edited 04-26-2002).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

Biker boys are exciting yes, but I think Id take a cowboy instead.
YEE HAW

I'm not exactly a cowboy, but my neighbors like to shoot off their guns in my backyard!

Plus, I just got my spring Larry-hairdo, with the blonde streaks and all
wink.gif

I'm a sucker for musicians...and British professors!
icon38.gif

------------------

Just as you find me
Always I will be
A little bit too free
With myself

I finally got dragged out on my boyfriend's motorcycle last weekend... it was fun but scary at the same time!!

I felt like Speedracer in that damn white helmet...lol
biggrin.gif

------------------

What in God's name have you done?
Stick your arm for some real fun...
Rest in peace Layne.

Back
Top Bottom