Hey gang! What's your favourite McDonald's breakfast meal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
I'm lovin' it these days, I gotta tell you. Ever since McDonalds introduced their new SaladsPlus menu, inviting us all to love it, I've been doing just that.

I can think of no better way to start my working day.

So come on guys, tell me what your most favourite delectible item is from the new McDonalds Breakfast smorgasbord!

It's my healthy choice and I just know it's yours as well.

Angela Harlem said:
I dont even trust their hot water and tea bags.

Thats actually how MacDonalds serves tea. You receive a cup of hot water, a tea bag, a plastic container of long life milk, a packet of sugar and a plastic stick to stir it all together yourself.

Wait until your bub is a bit older and you will end up on the MacDonalds birthday party circuit. :down:

I do admit I do like McDonald's breakfasts

guilty pleasure kind of thing

no way in hell am I ever eating their regular stuff again though

had some last year and promptly went down with gastric flu

most unpleasant experience

I never had a breakfast at McDonalds. And I try to keep it that way.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to bread to put in the oven. :drool:

I do not like McDonald's breakfast. The sausage is rubbery. I like Hardee's and Burger King breakfast better.

I really like their pancakes when I'm on vacation. Something about that rush of pure sugar maple syrup is essential on a road trip. :reject:

i dont eat at mcdonalds anymore. i dont know about the american ones, but the ones in britain are disgusting. (ever been in the toilets in a mc donalds? you'll wish you hadnt.) the tomato sauce tastes like acid, and the cheese welds itself to the roof of your mouth. and they do some horrible things to animals, i wouldnt want to know what is in some of their products. thus i have a Mc Shit t-shirt. not that i have anything against them, but theres always foreiners working in there, and they cant understand a word you say.

:drool:

We had Mcdonalds for breakfast this morning.

The kids had pancake happy meals. The happy meal toys are really good right now - cool electronic games - today we got the skateboard and race car ones.

Mr fah had a bacon and egg Mcgriddle with coffee

I had a breakfast burrito with hot salsa :drool: and orange juice.

I love how McDonalds have foreigners working in there. It's all part of the multicultural experience that I just know Ronald heartily endorses!

Don't know about you guys, but I'm loving it!

Well I won't keep you in suspense any longer. My personal favourite breakfast item is the magical pukka purple puree treat! It's just so goddamn purple, how can anyone not love it!

Lettuce, what a wonderful post-modern comment on consumer society. So green, so healthy, so... limp. I see a McHappy meal as a piece of Pop Art. A self-contained item that invites you to be 'in the moment'.

I'm Lovin' It!!

Their biscuit and gravy tastes worse than the kind that comes out of a can :yuck: Hardee's biscuit and gravy :up: (unless it's late in the morning and they water it down to make it go farther :yuck: )

I like the McGriddle Bacon & Egg sandwich. In fact, I just finished eating one!

I do want to go back there for a "Get Active" salad, which includes a pedometer. I've wanted a pedometer for a while. I need to get in shape before the tour (so I'd better stop eating at McDonald's hmm?!)

My husband loves the Big Breakfast, replace the biscuit with an English muffin. He also likes the Steak bagel.

The idea of putting any McProduct in my mouth makes me want to hurl.

ewww, mcdonald's breakfasts are nasty. most peep's breakfasts are. too much fat in such a compact piece of food. i mean, even moreso than their lunches.

i'm looking forward to my moving out of the 'burbs because then i'll rarely even need to eat mcdonald's. chinese takeout = :drool:

Back
Top Bottom