Hey gang! What's your favourite McDonald's breakfast meal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kieran McConville said:
magical pukka purple puree treat! It's just so goddamn purple, how can anyone not love it!

I am so suprised no one else has mentioned this as their favorite! Nothing kick-starts your day like PPP treat! :up: :drool:

MooMoo! said:
i dont eat at mcdonalds anymore. i dont know about the american ones, but the ones in britain are disgusting.
the tomato sauce tastes like acid,
Is McDonald's an Italian restaurant in Britain?
There's nothing here with tomato sauce.

As for breakfast...the hash browns are yummy little fat bombs.

tomato sauce = ketchup :up:

macdonalds breakfasts are piss poor (well, at least in the UK they are)

You can get a plastic bacon and egg mcmuffin, or a plastic sausage and egg mcmuffin, or a plastic big breakfast, which (correct me if I'm wrong) is a mcmuffin and a hash brown that for some reason tastes like fish

I'm not a big fan of mcdonalds anyway. Unless I've got a hangover, in which case Macky D's is nectar from the gods :up:

I'm still hangin' out for the square tomatos. How DOES Bad Ronnie grow them suckers? On a square tomato tree, of course!

Can't say it enough guys - I'm LOVIN IT!

Errr, what's a biscuit with gravy? And what's a McGriddle? Is that like a McMuffin? I don't mind bacon and egg McMuffins, but that's about all. Oh, hash browns are tasty! But so oily :(

~*Buffalo*~ said:
Errr, what's a biscuit with gravy? And what's a McGriddle? Is that like a McMuffin? I don't mind bacon and egg McMuffins, but that's about all. Oh, hash browns are tasty! But so oily :(

A McGriddle is a breakfast sandwich similiar to the mcmuffin but instead of an English muffin they use a grilled pancake type thing that is sweet (like syrup). They come with egg and your choice of sausage or bacon. I am not a huge fan of them.

Bread and dripping, kids. That's what Uncle Ronnie had to live on when he was a little boy. But now he's grown up big and strong to bring us the mighty start to our day that we all deserve.

It's fingerlicking good.

I'm lovin' it!

I've never had breakfast at McDonalds..but I keep hearing about Egg McMuffins in American films all the time. And if they serve bagels then I'm happy, I love bagels. (Or "beagles" as my local coffee shop spells it... :lmao:

my favorite breakfast is a biscuit with egg and cheese, and grape jelly :drool:

The greatest thing about McDonalds is you can go to any country in the world and eat the very same crap! But as its the best food in the world, it doesn't matter...who cares about the destruction of cultures and obesity problems? Anyway, there's always the healthy salads - only twice the fat of our burgers...

:madspit:

The Sage, I get the distinct impression that you're not Lovin' It. Really, this is a McDonalds-positive thread! Uncle Ronnie wants to feed the whole world, and I for one heartily endorse his program.

Ronald is PISSED and the hamburglar has been lifting.

thechosenone.jpg

Nomura Tetsuya is a great artist; I love his work. Now if only we could get rid of that Hamburgler head obscuring the real head. :angry:

Melon

Back
Top Bottom