Hey gang, pull up a rock

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
Long time, no see. Sorry for threatening to leave forever. I mean, I did leave forever in a fit of pique, but I'm back now.

So what's been happening guys? It seems like decades since I left forever yesterday!

As for me, can't complain. I dug a new basement in the backyard, and put up a pergola. I think it's good to keep busy around the home (even if it's really not your home), don't you guys?

When I'm done crushing rocks out in the exercise yard, maybe I'll join you all for a round of warm hotdogs. We can catch up on old times!

let me tell you something here....

This whole "Amarillo Junket" is PURE brilliance McConville.

I might not have mentioned it before...but it is PURE brilliance.

:up:

Yes, I love pizza shapes so much I am tempted to order a few boxes online. We don't have anything like that here.

:heart: Arnott's :heart:

Calluna said:
Yes, I love pizza shapes so much I am tempted to order a few boxes online. We don't have anything like that here.

:heart: Arnott's :heart:

Give it time, you might get them over there one day. I think Arnott's was sold to an American company a while back. You even make our vegemite now.

Just think of all the possibilities for send ups with those 'flavour you can see' ads.

That would be nice but I don't really see it happening. People here are too addicted to potato chips/crisps. They probably don't think there is a market for biscuits over here.

Its fun to come in here and catch up with everyone, man it feels like December of 03 or something, that was a good month for whiskey.:|

thanks for the conversation biscuit. and thanks for coming back kieran. i've hardly been able to do the ronald since you left with the promise of never coming back.

I hate to be all trend-oriented and everything, especially knowing exactly how uncool I really am, but I need to know if Bad Ronnie's Conversation Biscuits are low carb.

I am working on gout in the "thumb" toe right now, and I am all about low carb conversation biscuits.

if you suck your biscits trhough your nose you don't absorb the carbs

Bad Ronnie's biscuits/white sauce/everything on the menu is so loaded with shit that I've seen people collapse from circulatory failure on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom