hey gals?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooshadow

The Fly
do u prefer your men to be always freshly shaved, or do u dig a bit of growth? or a lot of growth? or a beard?

me, well i prefer woman to be fairly smooth (no surprises there) and mennn ahhh emmm hmmm... i can dig a couple days worth of growth.

"U just answered your own question with that commode mouth " Marge

foxy's a clean cut man

Depends on the growth. If it's like partly cloudyand all patchy, then no. But if it's all well grown and attractive then :drool:

But when you're kissing men with scruff....YOWZA...that hurts after a while.

lately ive been donning a neet lil' moustache. you see, its very narrow, but where there is hair i let it grow very long.

i hear girls like it.

:sexywink:

.. patchy things

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I like clean shaven mostly, or if there has to be any facial hair, goatees are it for me, no mustaches or those little patchy things. Full goatee, please.

:drool:

Ya me too.

My baby is :drool:

and actually I dont care if he's clean shaven or not shaven he's still :cute:

KhanadaRhodes said:
depends on the dude. clean shaven is always :up: but sometimes guys look :drool: with a little scruff.

I have to agree with this too :yes:

On the right man, scruff is good.

i generally prefer a clean shaven man. however, as already mentioned, it can also depend on the guy. still, absolutely NOOOOO mustaches for me...no thank you! as a principle, i never trust a man sporting a mustache. :sexywink:

...now i think some guys look good with a goatee, other's just look very ridiculous in my opinion. oh, but a 5 o' clock shadow baby--a minimal amount of gruff--all i can say is sexy sexy sexy! i'm a sucker for that mildly rugged, "i've just had a long day at work and shaving is the last thing on my mind" look! :cute: :hyper:

A little stubble looks very sexy on some guys, although it can be pretty painful when kissing. I generally don't care for beards and moustaches though, and I hate goatees even more.

KhanadaRhodes said:
depends on the dude. clean shaven is always :up: but sometimes guys look :drool: with a little scruff.

like our pop boys. :D

I agree with this too, but for the most part I prefer clean shaven. :yes:

I mostly like clean shaven too. A little scruff can be good, and goatees really depend on how it looks on the guy. I don't like mustaches and/or beards, though.

KhanadaRhodes said:

like our pop boys. :D

I agree. It depends on the guy! Some guys look great with scruff...others with goatees...others clean shaven. Scruff is nice on the right guy...avoid the hung over look! :sexywink:

Absolutely no mustaches, those long, scraggly things that hang off the bottom of the chin or little triangles under the bottom lip. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I'm not crazy about beards either.

But "soul patches" and the really trimmed goatees like Mark Tremonti's can be pretty sexy on the right guy. But they have the potential to look hideous too.

Elisabeth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom