Hey Everyone!!! She Said Yes!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry to keep posting about this but Im just on cloud 9. look how beautiful she is. ( in the middle with her colgate smile).

l_cb98f9fcb1176ed34de95617670e141c.jpg

I was at the HRC as well and I must say, very nicely done. My lady friend had tears in her eyes, and she's a friggen rock!
Good luck.

U2Girl1978 said:
So, how did you end up meeting? We gotta hear the story! lol :)

I got off work, went next store for a quick beer before I went home. I looked at her, she was doing a hair expo thing. we could not take our eyes off of eachother. I went up to her and I said that I was not leaving here without you. I called her the next day, and we havent been apart since. I have butterflies in my tummy ever since then. she is an angel.

DeadMansParty said:

I got off work, went next store for a quick beer before I went home. I looked at her, she was doing a hair expo thing. we could not take our eyes off of eachother. I went up to her and I said that I was not leaving here without you. I called her the next day, and we havent been apart since. I have butterflies in my tummy ever since then. she is an angel.

Is that the most romantic story I've ever heard or what? OH YES. Congratulations, you have found something very special and I hope that the two of you will be together forever! :heart:

DeadMansParty said:

Awww that's beautiful. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom