Hey BV! Did u see Graham Norton last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!

Oh BV did u see it? LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

WIth Mike Myers on it???????

:lol::lol: *Maddie literally crawlin round on hands and knees bangin the floor in laughter*

*sits*

sorry, sorry, *wipes tear from eye*, but that guy drives me nuts!
I have to say he plays Austin Powers so well, and as the 2nd AP is the best, everytime I watch it, he craics me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Oh dear bollox!

BV I hope u saw it, if so wasnt it hilarious Graham callin DR E VILLE in America, and shes like 'U the guys been callin us all day? :rolleyes:......His name is DR VILLE! HIS NAME IS DR VILLE! '
Mike craiced me up speakin like the big sexy poly roly when handed the phone and she didnt have an f-ing clue!!!!!!!

(Dr Evil - 'Dont u have a fricking clue lady'......'Im the fricking Doctor here')

:lol::lol:

Mike Myers is so cute..but I bet he would tell me to 'run'....'run away to the end of the frickin railway line'.......He is prob a meanie in the public..............he scares me!

But hes so funny..............the end bit when he turned to the camera Austin Powers style, set me off for life!!!!!!!

:up: to Austin Powers

:cool: to Mike Myers

:lol: when AP gets on the bed before Vanessa and it turns while he asks if he makes her horny..........*collapses in fit of guggles*

Last edited:
YES YES ROFL I SAW IT LAST NIGHT :lol:

And he does the impression for the guy and he says that mikes impression "wasnt the wrost he's heard" baaaahaaaahaaaaaaa

Oh oh can nay wait for AP 3

Love that movie

Oh oh AP2: *Nancy Sinatra- Those boots were made for walking*

*fem bots come out*

*smokes "starts coming outta there jubblies" and theres mike dancing about making their heads explode off"

Oh oh hohhoh and MINI-ME and MR BIGGLESWORTH are sooooooo cute baaahaaaahaaaaa

And Scoot- Evil :drool:

Austin POwers movies :drool: :drool: :D

LOL!!!!!!!!

I love American Woman by 'Fuck' (cant remember)...................er................ach BOLLOCKS!!!!

Big guy, big shades, top guitar player, won MTV style awards

shiiiiiiiiite!

Anyway, it will come back later........

Mike is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute

Austin Powers is the BEST thing that guys ever done!

I saw 54, and the only ting I enjoyed about that was the ending with the big garl singin 'If You Could Read My Mind' - my god I love that song to DEATH!!!!!!!!

Im addicted.....

Rawr Rawr.............

mad1 said:

I saw 54, and the only ting I enjoyed about that was the ending with the big garl singin 'If You Could Read My Mind' - my god I love that song to DEATH!!!!!!!!

no no waynes world waynes world party time party time EXCELLENT doodloooo do doooodlo dddoooooooo aaaaahaaaaahaaaaa that show was AWFUL!!!!!!! haaaahaaaaaaah

nooooo nooooooooooo maddie the best version of "if you could read me mind" is Gordon Lightfoot version mmmmm and its on trigger happy tv as well mmmm trigger happy I love that song sooo much much much

AYE THAT HAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*wrestles with BV - MY versions better! Biatch!!!!!!:D

LOL!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!

I could NOT get his name there!

Tell u what, AP2 was my fav.........and here are a few amusing moments why!

When Scott and his da are sittin there and after Mini-Me comes in and Scott tries to talk but his da goes 'alright now zip it!'....'When a problem comes along you must zip it!'.......'Look Im Zippy Longstockings!'.......'Would u like a suckle of my...zipple?'........'Zippity-a.....ZIPPITYA...' etc........I just fecking craic!!!!!

When he tries to compose himself after banging into the not-turned-on time machine.

When he talks to Ms Swallows.

When Felicity dances with those girls.

The way Austin talks to the models as he shoots them.....LMAO!!!!!!!

The way Doccy Evil bouces the 'World', fires it back in, then does that quick 'Zopadoopa' move.....:D

The way Austin dances with his feet shufflin dead fast with Felicity when they're out in 'London'

When Austin kisses the guard, who looks back, the way Austin suddenly turns to camera craics me....:lol:

When the record scratches as Austin's face drops after he realises hes wearin a bikini....

The whole scene with Mustapha, only he shoulda been dead quickly fact that Felicity was holding the trigger down at his head!!!!!!!!!!

gawd I could go on and on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW :shocked: I thought *I* watched that movie waaay too many times i cant remember some of the tings u even mentioned there maddies an AP addicto aaaaabaaaahaaaaaa

Omg omg i love love love him and felicity out dancing in the streets with Elvis Costello and Burt Bacherach :drool:

aaaaaabaaaahaaaa

must....watch.......AP....today

I'd so LUV to star in AP20 :)D:D:D:D:lol:..)

it would be:

Dr Evil - 'Who the frick are u?'
Maddie - 'Im Dr Mad - u frick-ing idiot'
Dr Evil - 'Who are you calling a frick-ing idiot, you frick-ing idiot?'
Maddie - 'You are a frick-ing idiot, you frick-ing idiot callin me the frick-ing idiot, for calling you a frick-ing idiot'
Dr Evil - 'Very well, unveil the time-machine'
Maddie - 'Its not working you fricking idiot'
Dr Evil - 'What! What do you fricking mean its not fricking working you frick-ing idiot!'
Maddie - 'Its not fricking working you frick-ing idiot cause Mini-Me stole the fricking batteries for his TV remote'
Dr Evil - 'Mini-fricking-Me stole the frick-ing batteries for his frick-ing TV remote?'
Maddie - 'Yes Dr Evil, you frick-ing idiot'
Dr Evil - 'Stop calling me a fricking idiot, u frick-ing idiot!'
Maddie - 'Well stop callin me a frick-ing idiot then you crazy frick-ing idiot!'
*Dr Evil stands up and moves towards Maddie*
Dr Evil - 'Oa - Oa, you callin me crazy frick now? What - you think your mummy now, huh? You wanna cry? You wanna cry?'
*Maddie moves towards Dr Evil til they're both belly against belly*
Maddie - 'Bring it on you ugly big Mofo!'
Dr Evil - 'Oha, Oha, you calling me MOFO now? Who the frick is the mofo here? I dont see me as the mofo u frick-ing MOFO!'
Maddie - *chants* 'Dr Evil is a one crazy mofo, Dr Evil is one crazy mofo, Dr Evil is one crazy frick-ing mofo with a real tiny p...'
Dr Evil - 'SILENCE! '
Dr Evil goes to side of Maddie and quietly says in her ear - 'Ok you mofo, how much u want to keep that one silent' *blushes*

Maddie walks off with huge grin on face......

:D:D:D

aaaaaabwwwwwwaaaaaahaaaaaahaaaaa

*claps hands*

Genius genius...........lmao

That was excellent maddies a movie script writer genius

baahahaha @
Dr Evil - 'What! What do you fricking mean its not fricking working you frick-ing idiot!'
Maddie - 'Its not fricking working you frick-ing idiot cause Mini-Me stole the fricking batteries for his TV remote'

And the "oha oha mofo mofo fricking mofo" *giggle*

Quality work maddie quality :D :D

I know but, theres somethin wrong with me BV!!!!
thanks anyway though....:)

I always am like this and pple say Im too creative, in the wrong job!

Thats bollox Im sure.......creative pple arent weird!!!!

Its just, I have SUCH a MAD imagination, I just visualised all off Dr Evil's character there, and I can hear his voice.......so I make up a big pile of shit, that I can see and hear him say, and sometimes it works, but all in all it brings a huge smile to my face!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

<must grab BV and go to Universel Studios with 10 Maddie scripts!!!!

:lol:

We shall make a Maddie & BV script!!!! :D :D :D

And we will be rolling in loot and be rich and stuff and sit in our palaces with lots of hot servants walking aboot :drool:

Neh neh your not weird maddie- ur very bubbly and outgoing and a weee bit crazy ;) :p :)

But don't worry my friends all think im crazy too because im "waaay too excitable and bubbly all the time" but they dont know anything :rolleyes:

I :heart:
mikwmyers.jpg
, hes so :cool: and not :( , he so cute when he go :eyebrow: and plays Dr :mac: - he make me laugh and rub my hands togetha and go :evil:.....:D he so cutey..:yes:

yes well, Mike Myers is very very cute.........

yes well Austin Powers is very very very cute......

yes well Dr Evil is extremely hot sexy material and very very very cute.......

yes well Mr Bigglesworth is very very very very very very very...something!

yes well Scott Evil is very very very very very very *gains whippy thoughts*

no, I choose Austin, hed be more fun for a day out......:D

<wants to dance with Austin, dressed in a red skintight catsuit...........

Yes well I could imagine u headin into the cafe
hes there
u run over and drape urself over the table and speak in Austin lingo

You - 'Hi baby, do u wanna shag?'
Him - ''cuse me?'
You - 'Do you wanna shag now or do you wanna shag later'
Him - 'cuse me?'
You ' Yes, well, Dr Evil is hiding in here, isnt he!'
Him - ''cuse me?'
You - 'Where is Dr Evil hiding! Where is Dr Evil hiding!'
Him - ''cuse me?'
You - 'He may take away my 'Doh-Doh' but he cant take away my 'GO-GO' .........(talkin mojo here B)
Him - '''cuse me?'
You - 'Take me, Im shagadelic! Im a forest fruit of physcadellic colours baby ye-ah. Im like, the hottest property of the land baby...........who are u baby, who are u?!'
Him - ''cuse me?
You - 'Right, well, now ur being rude man, ur not even answerin me'
Him - ''cuse me?'
You - 'Ok, Im going home now to listen to Burt Bacherach in the bath with fuzzy candles and physcadellic flashing lights .......bay-bee........
*you swing round in an 'Austin-in-bad-mood' move and leave
Him - 'What the fuk was that!'

:D

that was worse than the Dr Evy and moi one

I like that script I wrote!

:D

I watch it again when I go home......................

no why, have u reviewed in it?

:)

neh i havent seen it yet- i saw preview of res evil

*drum roll*

Scene: a coffee shop- hot guy inside

Me: Hey baby your frickin hot......

Him- You are freakin shagadelic baby......

Me: grrrro-vey baby

us: Skip out of coffee shop

Scene outside: Elvis costello, burt bacherach

*cue *ill never fall in love again*

Me and hot guy dance and dance and i feel hot guys nice cheeks teeeheeeheeee :D

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((gives BV biggidy huggy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pub Crawler says we can stay at his house in LA for 10 weeks......lets get packin....:D

BV that RAIN!!!

I gotta run to Marksies in town for 5.30 for Mint Truffles and Choccie Puds!!!!!

:scream:

thank fuk for cars!

:mac:

mad1 said:
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((gives BV biggidy huggy))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Pub Crawler says we can stay at his house in LA for 10 weeks......lets get packin....:D

BV that RAIN!!!

I gotta run to Marksies in town for 5.30 for Mint Truffles and Choccie Puds!!!!!

:scream:

thank fuk for cars!

:mac:

im jealous u gots driving skills and wee motor :scream:

mmmmmm marks and sparks fud is loooovely :drool:

AM why do ualways do that :no: smilie???? this is a thread dedicated to Austin Powers and the loike....why r u so nooooosey ;)

Back
Top Bottom