Hey BV! Did u see Graham Norton last night?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad1 said:
*Maddie does a backwards shakey elbow dance, shimmies bum and swings round slowly seducing her eyed downwards, lifting hand up thru thigh, then shambles along and sits on AcroMan's knee*

'Yea groover, whats up?'

:D

aaaaahaaaaahaa ROFL listen to maddie getting her tomb raider speak in lol "shimmies lol"

That butler in tomb raider scared me

Mr AM i was jokin with ya thats y i did a wee ;) smiley :D

BV LMAO is that a Blue Peter badge??????

:lol:

me and lara are brothers u know....

gawd I know TR2 is being filmed soon and I soooooo wanna be the evil Lara doin car-stunts............*sigh*

LOL

AUSTIN POWERS CALL ME!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Let get togetha and shug, ok?

aaaahaaaaaahaaa no it was NOt a blue peter smiley- i had it up for like 2 ticks and u wud have to spy it lol ;) it was a glaway symbol but it was maaasssssiiiive- im looking for anew img for my sig i might use dancing AP until i find a suitable one-whaddaya tink?

LOL!

LOOK HERE COME MY FAV FRICK-ING MOFO!!!!

LMAO!!!!

Austin_Powers_7.gif

Frickin crazies, thought we had a way with words down south:lol:

Feck ye anyways, was watchin that, Mike Myers is the man in Austin Powers, and bloomin phone rang, and totally forgot bout Norton! Ah well, think I got the gist of it u nutters;)
Cheers!:)

lazyboy said:
Frickin crazies, thought we had a way with words down south:lol:

Feck ye anyways, was watchin that, Mike Myers is the man in Austin Powers, and bloomin phone rang, and totally forgot bout Norton! Ah well, think I got the gist of it u nutters;)
Cheers!:)

you're calling me the nutter? meeeeeeee?

*points finger at maddie* its her shes the crazy one :yes: :yes:

mad1 said:
:eyebrow:

*maddie emerges wearing Dr Evil's longjohns*

Im not crazy!!!!!!

:eyebrow:

I mean, look at me! How could u call me crazy!

:lol: :lol: Your crazy crazy crazy

What do u tink of the new naaaame? :sexywink: I dunno if i can get rid of BV tho- im attached to that wee name

Last edited:
WHATYADONETOBVUIMPOSTER!!!!!

:D

its cool - if ur happy enuff but I will prob still keep callin u BV its easier

u like the name Lara now?

oh oh, i seem to be swayin pple onto Lara........:|

well I mean, if thats what ur referrin to LM!

:D:D:D

oh oh no no i started calling myself lara mullen on zootopia and other places- my name is laura and my granny calls me lara-she cant sa my name- now the name has stuck

I dont wanna be called lara like lara croft- cus well she has ye know hoige assets heheee :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom